If I'm Not Your Guy

Part II: Sasuke's P.O.V

          Black Zestu and Hidan were pretty pissed to be with sharing a room with three or four people while everyone else shared a room.  Naruto and I shared the master bedroom. An enormous bedroom with an open view of the village hidden in the clouds.

  "Sasuke?" Naruto says warily lying on his stomach. It was our first night of many alone so of course we took the chance of lying down together. "Aspirin."

  I open the door as Itachi walks by, "we need aspirin."

 He must of already knew because he had it in a little bag.  i nod, "hn," closing the door and going back to check on the nine tails headache.

  I throw the bag on my bed not bothering to see what else is in it.

  So far the days we been here, we only eaten take out because that is what the Akastki only eats.  

  We have been getting glares, of course from Black Zestu and Hidan for making them share a room with a lot of people but from other Akastki members as well.

  "The sunrise must have looked beautiful," Kisame says trying to start a conversation."

  "It did. It was so romantic seeing it rise," Konan chimes.

 "Eh, it was rather tiring to me," Pein says as black long ringlets surround his eyes.

A/N: I'm running out of ideas. Sorry but I'll update by this Friday.