Chapter Three

My POV~

Natasha!! How dare she leave me alone with Loki as his babysitter!!

When she gets back, I will send all the avengers after her!

Out of the corner of my eye I see Loki snicker with a smirk on his face.

"What are you laughing at?!" I'll admit I have a tad of an anger issue, when I get angry it doesn't matter who you are or if you did anything to upset me, I'll yell at you until I turn blue. Yeah, I got to work on controlling that. I didn't mean to yell at Loki, I've just met him, and his first impression is that I can't control my anger and that I whine, great. I sigh and take a deep breath to try and calm down.

"Sorry- Natasha just gets on my nerves sometimes. So, tell me a bit about yourself- Loki." I smile. We just sit on his bed and talk. I tell him things that my own father doesn't even know. Why am I opening to him so easily? I can't open to anyone else like this, what is going on?

I feel a spark ignite inside my chest every time we made eye contact. What is wrong with me? Why do I feel warm and why is my face getting red?!

"So- insomnia huh?" he inquires curious. I nod, "Yeah I've had it since I was small. Nothing works- I've tried everything; taking pills, listing to music, gone to doctors the works. I just can't ever get a full night's rest." I yawn and shake my head, my eyelids getting heavy. I try to keep them open because I must make sure Loki doesn't try anything.

"I'm sorry to hear that darling-" I cut him off before he can say anything else.

"Woah- who said you could call me darling?" I playfully pretend to be insulted by it.

As time went on, we got closer, I would stay longer with him. He would read me poems from his Asgardian books, and I would read stories that I was writing.

"Wow Anna, you are an amazing writer. I can relate to what's happing in the story and that makes it interesting." he would give me feedback and encouraging me to continue the story.