Chapter Two

Loki POV~

Loki POV~

I'm sitting on the hard-cold floor reading an Asgardian book of poetry when I hear the door open. I curiously look to see who it was this time. When I saw that it was a new girl, I put down my book. In interest, I stare at the brunette. She was lovely, her hair though braided over the crown of her head looked like it would be about waist length, her chocolate brown eyes where beautiful though they seemed duller than what they normally are. Her heart shaped face was flawless, her nose was small and in the center of her face. The dress she wore was a navy blue off the shoulder with a high-low hemline, at her waist there was pastel pink flowers with a few more flaring throughout the lower half of the dress, the back was laced up like a corset (above). She must have felt me staring because she turned to me slowly and brown eyes meet blue. It was only then that I saw Black Widow.

"Natasha- why did you being me up here?"

"Because-" Black Widow shrugs, "Anna- you said just the other week that you wanted to be an Avenger, right?" the brunette nods and she continues, "well, one of the jobs of an Avenger is to make sure that prisoners don't escape."

Anna- a pretty name for a pretty girl. I knew it wouldn't be a right thing to do if I read Anna's mind, but I was curious, so I went ahead and did.

'Ugh Natasha! I know what you're about to say and I don't want my first job as an Avenger be to babysit him!'

Ouch- that hurt.

"As you're superior I'm charged with teaching you the ropes and new skills. Wanda will be helping me train you but- Tony has given us both a mission that you can't join us on. So- you'll have stay here, your job while we are gone is to watch Loki."

'Called it.'

So, I get the pretty girl to be my babysitter. Ha, she's so young, maybe twenty-three I'll have to ask later. I clear my throat to get both girls attention.

"Do I get a say in this?" I didn't have anything to complain about I just wanted them to remember that I was there. Black Widow looked startled like she forgot I was there; I tried to keep a straight face and not crack up. Relief washed over Anna's face, and she chimed in.

"Yeah- what if he doesn't want me to be his babysitter?!" I snicker. I wanted her to be my baby. Not babysitter- no I wanted to call her mine.  

"But darling, I do want you to watch over me." I say mischievously. Anna rolls her eyes.

'Ugh seriously?'

I try not to snicker at her thoughts as I sit back down to read.

"You heard the God- you are now the official babysitter of Loki the God of Mischief!" Black Widow states and storms out of the room leaving the beautiful Anna and I alone.