Long Live The King

“Long live the king! ”

King Kion and Queen Rani roar continously to their heart's content and they stop the roar gradually.

As the roar fades away, so as the image of grandfather Mufasa, grandmother Jajana, and Askari. Before they fade away, a smile plastered on their face and they are gone knowing that queen Rani and king Kion will rule the tree of life just fine and probably even better than them.

“un—bunga—levable! ” Bunga throws his hands onto the air cheering for Kion with his best friend, Binga.

Simba walks towards his proud son to congratulate him. He still cannot believe that his kid who once a troublesome but brave one end up as a king. He is really proud of his son, his Kion.

“Congratulations son, or should I say Your Majesty? ” Simba said. Kion wrinkles his head thinking that he probably will never get used to this.

“Dad!! I'm still your son, you know? King or not king. ” Kion said and everyone erupted with laughter.

“I'm proud of you, Kion. ” Nala, Kion's mother said. Kion smiles warmly at his lovely mother as his heart flutters a bit. “Thanks mom. ”

Kion looks at his favourite sister and Kove with a smirk. “So when is the wedding? I cannnn't wait...”

Kiara is stunned a bit and looks at her family. She blushes furiously until she can't even take a look at Kovu.

Simba and Nala smile at each other. They have the feeling that Kiara is eager to wed and mate with Kove and so as Kovu. Their strong bond has helped them to take a different angle to see Kovu's family. It makes them understand that not every lion likes Scar.

“Maybe next month?” Simba smirks at them. Kovu just nod with excitement amd nuzzle Kiara. Kiara feels more comfortable a bit and yet she can see that Kion is ready to make another 'attack'.

“Um, Kovu, are you sure you want to wed her? She is pretty handy and strong..., you know? She doesn't even look like a lady.. Owww!!! ” Kion said but interrupted by Kiara's glare and hit.

“Oh, don't worry. I know how to handle your sister.. Why don't you handle your first? ” Kovu smirks at him causing Kion stunned. He glares at his sister for telling Kovu his secret and yet Kiara just acting like nothing.

The statement put all the animals in confusion though.

“What does Kovu means? ” Simba asked. Kion takes a few steps from the animals with a slight awkward chuckled.

“Hehe... I don't know what he is talking about... ”Kion said and took a glance at Rani for help but Rani busying entertaining the animals.

Kion's heart drops.

“Rani...! ”“

It looks like the Tree of Life is going to have a royal wedding..! ” Kiara said and smirks at him in delight. Kion pretends not to hear anything and blush a bit.

His action makes Simba and the others perk their eyebrows as they never seen Kion acting like this. It looks like Kion does like that Rani girl...

“Hi Kion, congrats becoming a king. We as lion guard will always help guard the tree of life.” Fuli said and smiled at Kion and took a look around.

Fuli can sense an awkward atmosphere and so as the other lion guards.

“Did we take a wrong timing? ” Fuli asked. “Actually it was perfect, thanks Fuli. I like to chat more but I need to talk to Rani. See ya later! ”

Before Simba and the others could say more, Kion is already gone.

“Hahahaha!!! I guess there will be a wedding after all. Bring memories isn't it... Hm? ” Rafikki said clutching onto his staft. Simba just blushes a bit and rolls his eyes.