Cause When I With You It's Clear

As the sun setting, all the animals went back to their home to get some rest while the night pride went to take a patrol around the area.

“Dad, why don't you guys stay here for a night and leave tomorrow first thing in the morning? It's getting dark and you guys should take some rest. ” Kion said to his family.

Its true, they should get some rest. After all, they already have a long journey and they deserve to get some rest. Simba agreed to his son's decision amd signaled the family to agree and they nodded as well.

“I will show you the place to rest. There is a nice spot for all of you. ” Rani offered to them. Simba and the family smiled at her offer and thanked for her gratitude. “Thank you.”

Rani nodded as a response. Kion just looked at her with a proud smile on his face. She has always became his support where ever he makes a decision. She always respect his decision and that was one of those things he loves her. Ever since they sang the song and confessed their love, they become closer to each other more than anything and he promised her that they will rule together. Just when Kion is getting deeper in thought, a melodious voice pulled him back to reality.

“Kion, are you coming? ” Rani asked him. “Right behind you. ”

Beshte is chatting with his dad and Ono about their journey, Anga is flying above their heads to get a clear scout of the area as usual, Bunga and Binge are having a better closure with dares, challenge and some romance between them while Fuli and Azaad are walking together with peace and quiet.

Kion had a feeling that his decision to stay at the tree of life was right.

Kion was so deep in thought walking with Rani, he didn't realise that they already arrived.

It was large clearing spot with some trees around them. There is a few rocks near the spot too to sleep. It was quite a nice, comfy spot for a night and every animals was grateful for her commitment.

The animals say good night and they went to sleep. However, Nala approached Kion and whispered something to his ear.

“I love this daughter in law. She's a good catch. ” Nala said and went to sleep beside Simba. Kion. Kion smirked and shook his head a bit.

After Simba and his family and so as the lion guard settled there, Kion and Rani went to the tree to sleep.

On their way to the tree, Rani hummed a song to Kion delight. The song which brought them together, the song which tied a knot onto them, the song which changed everything.

Rani: How are we so different and still so much the same?

Kion: Why am I start smilling when I hear your name?

Rani: There's time I think you could be a reflection of me..

Kion: Still there's so much deeper more than what we seen..

Rani and Kion: there's a feeling of belonging that's deep down inside. A feelings that's been growing now we just can't hide. Its a feeling somehow knowing, there's nothing to decide.

Kion: cause when I'm with you, its clear.

Rani: cause when I'm with you, its clear~

Kion and Rani: We're of the same pride~

When they finished the song, they had reached the tree went in to the depth of tree to have a good sleep. As their eyelids getting heavy, they snuggling to each other inside the tree and slowly drifted into a sweet dream.

And yet, for some reasons, Kion sensed a shivering feeling down to his bone which made him wondered about it. He could feel that someone was watching them. However, when he looked around, he saw nothing, so he just shrugged it off due his tiredness and went to sleep hoping it was just a weird feeling.

So I decides to use past tense for the story, sorry for the inconvenience. So I bring up the love song from the lion guard, as I really ships Kion x Rani and I also think that this song really well sung and I think it deserves to be written and remembered. I will try to post few more chapters and we will see how it goes. For the enemy guessing, some of them maye correct, no spoilers and we will see. BTW, thanks for everyone willing to review and support. It means a lot. Bye!