That Dream ; Interlude

I had a dream. 
A dream that I was floating in a darkness. No light, no color, Just darkness. 
Everything started to flicker, the skies where red, and that no good fountain was spraying blood. I felt my arms being slit open from the rain when it hit my arm and rolled down. 
This, somehow; was all before this stuff with Lavid started happening. I never knew why it happened..until the very day. Other days I have dreams of, Roses, Moonlight, Disaster, and..the un-dead, but its just because of the books we were reading in class. My dreams of Lavid always brought terror to me. I'd wake up scared, go to school, get bullied, hang with friends and then come home. I remember when I was young, Daeho would always mention about a town and how everyone looked so happy, like they were under a spell. He would say that there were magic, mystery and danger. He was only 6, and we all thought it was just dream he had. It wasn't. It was all real. 
What if..there were things darker? Scarier? What if this place so called Lavid, was actually hell? We've been here..in hell; but what was Majigoshi? Some transmitting place? A walk way to hell. I'd like to find out. Maybe everyone at Magic Shop knew? Maybe they ARE apart of all of this?
Would I ever find out?