5

I awoke the next morning to Dom holding me and I could've sworn I was still dreaming. I snuggled closer to him and I felt more than heard his laughter.

"Good morning. You're so cute." His voice was rough with sleep and I hid my face in his neck and giggled like a schoolgirl. How embarrassing.

"Morning," I said, giving him a peck on the cheek. He beamed back at me and I asked, "So, are we like, dating now?"

He thought for a moment and said, "Yeah, I guess we are," with a dorky smile.

"Good, because that means I can do this," I said as I leaned forwards and pressed my lips to his. I moved to pull away, leaving the kiss chaste, but Dom grabbed the back of my head and shoved our faces back together.

I made a startled noise against Dom's mouth and I felt him grin before he started kissing me again. His lips were so soft and he smelled so good, I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

Dom suddenly started laughing into the kiss and pulled away to hug me. His laughter was contagious and I started laughing too and we both laughed until we were out of breath and crying, holding each other. I was falling in love with him already and it scared me so badly.

We got up and had cereal for breakfast and went back to the ice cream shop to get my car, but he just ended up following me back and hanging out at my apartment until nighttime. In the following weeks, we went on several more dates and hung out at either of our houses basically every day, and I went with him when he played at local pubs. We were practically inseparable. I was so happy, I felt like all my troubles melted away when I was with him.

One evening we were hanging out at my apartment watching a movie in bed. Neither of us were really paying attention to the movie, though, we were too interested in each other. Things were getting heated and he was laying on top of me with his shirt off pressing kisses into my neck.

We hadn't done anything further than make out and I was getting more and more nervous as time passed. I knew Dom said he didn't care that I was trans but what if when the time came he got too weirded out? He had said before that he was bi but would seeing a guy without a dick be too much for him?

I forgot what I was worrying about when his teeth grazed my neck and he nipped at my skin. I gasped involuntarily and it earned a growl from him as he continued biting at my neck. His hands wandered to my hips and up my stomach and we parted momentarily for him to remove my shirt.

His mouth went immediately back to my neck while my hands tangled in his hair. He was grabbing at my hips and fumbling with the button of my pants.

"Dom," I said in a warning tone, not sure if it was a good idea to go any further.

He looked up at me with his beautiful eyes and said, "Hm? You okay?" The genuine caring and concern in his eyes made my heart melt.

"I don't know, I'm worried," I admitted.

"Worried? About what?"

I hesitated. Was I being ridiculous? Would he think I was a prude if I asked him to stop? God, I didn't want to stop but my anxiety was getting the better of me.

"I dunno, what if you suddenly realize you're not attracted to me? What if-" He cut me off with a dark chuckle.

"Oh, love, I'm beyond attracted to you," he growled, rolling his hips into mine to prove his point. I blushed at the bulge apparent in his trousers and just made a dumb noise, too shocked at the fact that I could turn him on that much to formulate words.

"Don't worry, my sweet," he said as he kissed down my chest and stomach, "I'll take care of you."