Chapter 31

On the first day of the Blood Moon, the khal gave to me a crown for a king! I am doing the 12 days of christmas dothraki style

As i watched Viserion spiral towards the fire burn water I gasped. Before he hit the ground he expanded his wings and flew upward once more and spewing out fire.

"Hurry" i called out

As i watch everyone get on Drogon and seen they serculy attached the white walker onto Drogon. I look back up and saw the Night King prepare another spear. Jon Snow went back and started fighting off the white walkers giving us a chance to get away. As i flew my two dragons followed close behind. We finally made it to the Wall. I landed Drogon on the beach and everyone climbed off. I rushed over to Drogo.

"My sun and stars" I said. Holding on to him. "I am glad you are unharm."

He held me close whispering sweet words to me and stroking my hair.

"It will be difficult for me to apart from you moon of my life and our children" Drogo told me.

We watched as everyone was preparing the ships when a horn sounded.

"Rider at the wall" a man said.

*few minutes later*

Jon snow was wrapped in fur coats and blankets.

I go to his chambers and talk to him

"I understand what your men ment you took a knife to the heart. How where you able to come back?" I asked with tears in my eyes thinking of Daenerys.

"The Red Woman. She brought me back. And i am sorry for your sister." Jon told me.

"I will help the North fight the long night. I will protect them." I said

"Thank you Vala" he said

Mm I havent been called that in a long time. I believe it was my brother who called me that. Not the kind of man you wish to meet." I said

"No. Then how about my queen" Jon said

I gasp and look at him.

"You saved me today and my people. You put your trust in me. The least i could do is bend the knee to my queen. Are your dragons alright? He asked

"Yes quite alright. They did not get hit. Did you know i was told i was never to have children." I said

Jon looked at me in surprised " No I did not."

I nodded my head " many healers have told me I will never give a man a child. Then i married Drogo and i fell pregnant. We were filled with joy. Many things happen to me. Some happy, some sad and heartbreaking. But i got through it with people who loved and cared for me. Remember that Jon Snow."

I walked back to my chambers and saw my husband laying in bed. I smile and went over to him and laid down.

"What will we do after." i asked

"Our people do not belong here. Yet they are here because you inspire them. They are here for us."he said

I looked at him "After we break the wheel lets go home." i said

With that he smiled and pulled me to him and kissed me passionately.

(Please check out my one shot book it on my profile thank you)