Evie And Fairy God Mother

Mal's POV

" Yeah everything is fine. I'm fine. Um can you go get my doctor I have a question for her. And I need to ask it alone with no one in the room.  Evie said.

" I don't know what's going on with Evie. I was going to tell her i felt the same way, but she quickly said she need Fairy God Mother and now. She needed to talk to her alone. I hope I didn't do anything wrong. I love her so much and cant lose her. I hope she is okay." I thought to my self.

I walk out of the room to go find Fairy GodMother. And I see her with all our friends I the waiting room.

"Fairy GodMother, um Evie needs to talk to you alone right now." I told her.

"Oh um okay. Did she say what for? Did she say what for?" She asked me.

"Um no she didn't. She just said she really needed to talk to you and it needed to be alone." I told her.

" Okay than I will go talk to her." She said.

"I go sit with the others while Fairy GodMother goes and talks to Evie. Oh I really hope I didn't do anything wrong." I thought.

20 mins later

I start getting worried about if she is okay. I guess the others got worried to bc Ben said he was going to go check on them.

"I'm getting worried you guys. I'm going to go check on them." He said.

"No Ben don't Evie just wants to be alone with Fairy GodMother. Fairy GodMother will come out and tell us when she is ready. " I told him.

"No I going to check on them." He said.

Ben starts walking and we all follow trying to stop him.

" Evie what do you need to talk to me about." Fairy GodMother says.