Mal's and Ben's POV

"Oh well I'm sure you will all figure it out. Ben and doug are out side with the others waiting for you." She said.

"Thanks you." I told her.

I brace myself for the hate and yelling at by the boys who love Evie and I as lovers. And idk if I'm ready for this yet. I need to get a hold of my emotions before I start anything. I take a few deep breaths and calm down and prepare myself to walk out that door and be face with reality.

I start walking out the door to where Fairy God Mother told me where everyone is. I open the door and clear my throat to let them know I'm here.

"Achem... Doug Evie wants you in the infirmary to talk to u. And Ben can I plz talk to u privately somewhere quiet where we can be alone." I told Ben.

"Thx Mal. I'll go talk to her. And just so u know I don't hate u. Yes I'm very mad at the situation but I don't hate you. Ik the way Evie looks at you and she has never ever looked at me like that not even when she said she liked me. Ik she was just waiting for her true love to notice her love for them. Which is you. I always knew this day would come but I just never thought it'd be so soon." Doug told me.

"Thx for not hating me Doug and I'm so sorry it had to happen this way. I never know she was going to drop the big 'I love you' bomb on me like that and especially not today." I told Doug.

Doug walked away to the infirmary to talk to Evie. And Ben and I walked to the spot that was once special to us. Once we got to the spot I started to answer Ben's questions.

"Mal I fell in love with u when we first met. Ya ik I was with Audrey and you thought I'd never notice you so u spelled me with a cookie. I have questions that I need answered. Same as Doug I don't hate you but I'm so confused. I thought we really did have something. I need to know now. Did u even love me? Did you even like me as a person? Were your feelings for me a lie? How long have you loved Evie? Do u love her more then me? Do u even still have feelings for me like at all? What does this mean for us going forward? We were supposed to be getting married and now that this bomb as been dropped what does that mean for us? Do u still even want to marry me?" Ben told/asked me.

"Ben to answer all your questions Did I even love you? (Yes ofc I did) Did I even like you as a person?(Most definitely yes I did ) Were my feelings for you a lie? (No I started to fall for u and forget my love for Evie bc I thought she didn't feel the same way and that I had no chance with her.) How long have I loved Evie? (My whole life ever since her and I met in the Isle.) Do I love her more then you?(Ben I can't lie to you. I have always loved Evie more then anything and anyone including you.) Do I even still have feelings for you like at all? (Ofc I do,.but my feelings for Evie are stronger.) What does this mean for us going forward? (What this means for us going forward is that we need to move on and be friends.I need to be with the girl I have loved my entire life.) We were supposed to be getting married and now that this bomb as been dropped what does that mean for us? (what this means for us is that we will be friends, I can't marry you Ben.) Do u still even want to marry me? (No ben I don't want to marry you anymore, I want to be with Evie. I'm sorry. I need to go now. I'll give you time to process this.

This is your lovely author here. I'm still thinking of changing the title to " Mal and Evie's Confession" bc it's more leaning towards that. Also sorry I haven't been updating I have had a lot going on. I recently on Jan,20,2021 got my covid-19 vaccine shot and my arm still hurts like a bissss, so ya. Also my ex won't stop annoying me and calling me so I've been trying to sleep while she is busy. But anyway hoping to have the next chapter updated in the next few days or weeks. Also plz comment down below what you think abt the chapter and if you think i should change the chapter in this book. Love you loves and stay safe and way from ppl who have covid-19.

~lakin your author ( heart eyes emoji)