Mal and Evie's POV

"Evie are you okay. You don't look so well. Are you in any pain. Do I need to go get Fairy God Mother? I can't lose you again so plz talk to me and tell me what's going on. You look super pale and like you have seen a ghost." I told her.

"She looks at me and just breaks down crying. I go to her and comfort her and tell her soothing words. I think to my self why is she crying. Was it something I did or say. I hope I didn't hurt her. Is she crying in pain do to the accident or is it something else."

"Mal what are we going to do. Ur with Ben and I'm with Doug. I really want to be with u but idk what were supposed to do. I love so many things abt you. Your special. And I just want to give you the world. I kissed you when I was with Doug. I cheated on him....Oh.....My....God....I....Am....A.... Horrible....Person. I cheated and that was not my intention. I never wanted to be a cheater. Mal plz oh plz tell me what are we supposed to do." She tells me

"Evie first let me ask u a question ok." I tell her.

"Ok what's your question Mal?" She asks me.

" What do u want?" I told her.

"I want you mal. I love you. I have always loved you. I never wanted to be with out you. I want us to be together. I can't stand being with out you. I miss kissing you. I miss not being touched by you. I miss your warmth around me. I want it all with u and you alone." She told me and smiled at the end.

", Well there you go Evie you know what you what now all we have to do is acted on it bc I as well miss all of what you said as well. I want it all. You mean everything to me. And tbh I only got with ben to get the wand but then I started to like you so I pushed to love him bc I didn't think you felt the same way. And now I regret not telling you how I feel sooner and I feel like if I did you wouldn't of tried what you did." I told her.

"So what should we do abt ben and doug?" She asked.

" Why don't you talk to Doug and I'll talk to ben. They will not like us and probably hate us after this but we have to live with it. But hey let's not stop them from our happiness am I right?" I told her.

"Hehe ya, I love you Mal with all my heart." She told me.

I leaned in and kissed her passionately before I went to talk to Doug and her Ben. "God I love her. She is my everything" I thought.

Evie kissed me passionately before I went to talk to ben and her Doug and God it was amazing. "God I love her. She is my whole world.". I thought.

I get up and head out of the hospital room to find ben. I see Fairy God Mother out side the door. I go up to her and ask her where is ben and doug.

"Hello fairy godmother." I said.

"Why hello mal. How did it go? Was it a good talk? Was it ok? Is Evie alright? Did you girls get everything all situated? Are you girls dating yet? Are you guys in love now?" She asked.

" It went good. Yes it was a good talk. It was better than ok it was great. Evie is fine. She is shocked but ok. She needs to talk to Doug. We got it all situated. Idk if we are dating yet. Ik I'm in love with her but idk if she is in love with me. She tells me she loves me but idk if she 'in' love with me". I tell her.

"Oh well I'm sure you will all figure it out. Ben and doug are out side with the others waiting for you." She said.

"Thanks you." I told her.