𝟏𝟔 ➵ 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲

14th of February is the day where every single students especially those who have a crush and those who are in a relationship are looking forward to.

"What should I do?" Taehyun asked as he was on the way to the school's nearest cafe with Beomgyu, Huening Kai and Soobin.

"Bring her out on a date! Then, surprise her with a bouquet of red roses and confess your undying love for her!" Huening Kai said as he beamed a teasing smile.

"Huening, I think that is way too overboard for Taehyun to do that and wait a minute, 4 Alpha's girls' crush already has a crush on someone else in the school?!" Soobin said surprised.

"Oh- I forgot that Soobin doesn't know about it!" Huening Kai said as he smacked his forehead.

"Should we tell him?" Beomgyu insinuated Taehyun as they chose a table which is meant for four people outside the cafe.

As they placed their bags and books on their chairs, Taehyun shrugged and said:

"Well, how about both you and Huening Kai order food and drink for Soobin and I? Then, I can tell Soobin about it."

"Okay! I already know Taehyun's usual order. Caramel Macchiato and a slice of honey cheese cake, right?" Beomgyu asked. Taehyun nodded his head in confirmation.

"What about you, Soobin? What would you like to get?" Huening Kai asked as he and Beomgyu got up.

"A cup of hot chocolate and you know my ever favourite, bread with fruits in it." Soobin said.

"Alright. Let's go, Gyu!" Huening Kai said as he and Beomgyu walked into the cafe to order.

"So... It is kind of a long story." Taehyun said as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"Don't worry! We still have about an hour and fourty minutes till school starts!" Soobin said cheerfully.

"Alright... It's like this..." Taehyun began as a little smile made its way across his face.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

"OH MY GOD, SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT CRYSTAL IS YOUR CHILHOOD BEST FRIEND AND CRUSH?!" Soobin shouted in surprise.

"Ssh!" Taehyun shushed Soobin as Huening Kai and Beomgyu brought their trays of food and drinks to them.

"Soobin, I will seriously stuff this bread into your throat if you scream again." Huening Kai complaint as he threatened to take the bread that Soobin had ordered.

"No! Please don't!" Soobin whined and then looked at Taehyun. "I can't believe that the cold hearted and strict vice president is your childhood best friend and most importantly your childhood love?!"

"It's true! Taehyun's home screen is picture of him and Crystal when they were younger." Beomgyu said as Taehyun shrugged and took his IPhone X from his pocket and unlocked the phone.

"Awww!" Huening Kai and Soobin awed as they saw that Taehyun's homescreen was a picture of younger Taehyun and Somi smiling brightly at each other and holding hands together.

"To be honest, I thought that you will be cute with Crystal and I was just shipping both of you for fun! I never thought that it will be more than this! Does Crystal remember you?" Soobin asked.

"I-I don't t-think s-so." Taehyun sighed as he held his cup of Caramel Macchiato in his hands to warm him up in the freezing air of spring in February.

"I am pretty sure she will if you gave her a hint of something she will remember! I mean, Crystal is not that dense to see someone's feelings, right?" Huening Kai suggested.