First sight of love

Gigi's pov:
It was just the beginning of school of fourth grade and i didn't except find the one. It was spring flowers everywhere warm air I was happy about school but scared as well. I thought the more I thought about it the less I would be worried but I was wrong I was even more worried my mom tried to make me feel better about it but it never works anyways. I was on the bus reading my fan-fiction Yeah I'm one of those girls but I think every body does. But the only thing that was good about I got to see my best friend rosy me and her always sat next each other on the bus I missed her too as I was reading I lost track of time and we were at school so as I tried to find my class room it was pretty hard but I knew where most of class rooms because I was here last year as I walks threw my class room I saw my friend Riley I sat next to her before we got stupid assigned seats I hate that it's so stupid that you always get sat next to some one you will fight with. As I was getting settled in class I saw this one guy walk into class he has blonde hair gray blue eyes and was tall compared to me but that's because I'm pretty short for my age but as a saw him walk in I knew something about him made me stop everything around me.

Milo's pov:
It was another year of school why do we even have school I thought to my self as I got ready it was spring so I didn't have to dress in a lot of clothes. I never really liked school like most kids I just didn't want to go but my mother always says that if you don't go to school you will just end up a dumb hobo on the street begging for money cause you were to stupid to not go to school and learn and get a job or whatever. But as I got on the bus I saw everyone from last year to the people I hate and my friends but today I just thought to be quite cause I was tired from playing games all night and thinking about tomorrow. As I made my way threw the hall it was pretty easy cause we were older and I could push people out of my way I know that may sound mean but they push me so why not push them. When I found my class room I walked straight in not excepting see the most prettiest girl in the world that I saw her she was sitting in the front of the class and was watching me walk but when she looked away I couldn't stop starring at her and she would never notice I hope.
3rd person pov:
As there school year went on they got closer after they worked together on a project and after more hanging out and talking they become best friends but this was a begging of a beautiful friendship and maybe even more they both thought but never told.