thirteen

RICKY THOUGHT LAST FRIDAY WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF HIS LIFE. He knew that it was a unforgettable moment. He knew that when Bella leaves he's gonna feel lost inside. He just needs to get use to it very soon. Ricky walked into the cafeteria and sat down with Big Red. He looked around for Bella but there was no sign of her. He started to get nervous thinking she left already.

"Guys guys! Rehearsal is cancelled because Ms Jenn said we can't practice in the auditorium anymore!" Nini comes up to us running. "This is a disaster!".

They all stood up and went running to the auditorium to go see what was happening. Bella was standing there talking to Carlos while Ms Jenn was talking to the rest of the students. Once Bella and Carlos finished talking she walked towards Ricky.

"What are we going to do? If we can't do this anymore does that mean you're leaving early?" Ricky mentioned. "Please don't".

"No Ricky, they have a place where we can do it" said Bella. His smile grew and he was relieved because Bella won't be leaving just yet.

Me Jenn had cancelled the Rehearsals today so they all went home to go rest. Nini, Big Red, and Bella all headed towards Ricky's house so they could hang out. His mom opened the door and welcomed them before they could go upstairs to Ricky's room. Big Red knocked on his door and they all walked into his room.

"Hey guys!" Ricky said. "What do you guys want to do?"

"I don't know but I'm very hungry" Big Red said. "Anyone want to go get a pizza with me?".

"I'll go" Nini said. The two walked out of the room and left to go buy a pizza.

"I'm scared Ricky, I'm really scared" Bella says in a shaken up voice. "I'm just rea-"

"Scared of what?" Ricky asked her.

"That you'll find a new girl and you'll forget about me? Or what if I come back and you already have a girlfriend?" she blabbered.

"I won't have a new girlfriend, but I'm scared that you'll have a new boyfriend" Ricky said.

"I won't either it's okay" Bella said. The two hugged and smiled at each other. Bella started to play with Ricky's hair and mess it up. It was funny because Ricky started to get mad and he didn't like it one bit.

A while later Nini and Big Red showed up with the pizza they bought. They all sat down together to watch The book of Henry and the two girls cried. It was a sad movie so Ricky couldn't blame Bella for crying as much. Big Red started to make fun of Nini and they were just messing around.

5 DAYS UNTIL OPENING NIGHT AND EVERYONE WAS STRESSING OUT. Ricky and Bella had practiced their singing for about 1 month already. Ms Jenn was the one who was stressed out more. Gina and Ej were still going on about the plan but they didn't want to drop it. He still wanted Nini back but it was literally no use for him.

Ricky and Bella gathered their things and walked to center stage so they could perform the song. Softly Ricky started to play the guitar and soon enough the two started to sing their duet. Everyone was amazed by the two and stared at them in awe. There was a huge smile on Ms Jenn's face and so as everyone else. Just except for Carlos cause he was teaching Seb how to dance.

As soon as they finished up singing their song they locked eyes and they smiled at each other.

"It's just crazy cause you're leaving in 5 days and who knows I might not see you ever again" said Ricky.

"I promise you, you'll see me again but this whole drama thing I just need to get away from" says Bella. "But you have Big Red to cheer you up".

"Yeah I know, but eh he's too much fun tho" Ricky laughed. "That's a good thing though".

"Yeah but don't worry I'll make some new friends over there too" Bella said. This whole situation was already tough of Ricky and the day she leaves he knew it was going to be a lot tougher than he thought.

im so sorry this is quick !