Now WE HAVE SOMETHING To Grow

This chapter is long.

"Roger. Record this."
Roger quickly got the camera and sat on the couch.
Emma was 1 year old!
Her eyes had turned hazel like Brian's and her hair was grown out a bit.
It was curly like Brian's but blonde like Roger's!

Brian held Emma from her hands and stood her up. Then he got behind her, still holding her hands.
Emma weirdly got one of her feet in front of herself and then the other one next to it. Brian moved after her, with little steps. Roger was recording it, watching them as he smiled.

Brian, Emma and himself had moven into a different, bigger house with the money they had earned from A Night At The Opera and mostly Bohemian Rhapsody. They had left the other house for the other couple.

Emma gradually got used to walking as they were doing this every day, for two weeks now.

Brian slowly got his hand out of his girl's and started walking next to her, holding his hands out in case of a sudden fall. Emma was walking by herself!
Brian slowly went next to Roger. They laced hands and started watching Emma, with proud, sparkling eyes and a big smile of admiration on their faces. Emma started walking to them and suddenly...

She fell right on her butt!

She looked up to her fathers and her bottom lip started trembling.

Roger stopped recording as they both went next to Emma.

"Whaaaa!"
Great. Emma was crying again.

Brian picked her up and started doing semi-turns. Roger did some peek-a-boos but this only made her cry even more.
He thought what could make her happy again and he remembered something.

"Galileo!" He sang in a high pitch.

"Galileo!" Brian replied with a deeper voice. Emma stopped crying so they put her on the couch, in sitting position. Then they both sat down on the floor, in front of her and continued the Galileos. First, she looked puzzled. Then, she started laughing.

This made her laugh in the recording studio when they were recording it anyway. So, Roger knew this would make her laugh.

They both were relieved when she started laughing. Brian kissed Roger for this brilliant idea. Then he stood up and went to the kitchen to start preparing something for lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dah-"

"Come on baby." Brian said.

Emma was one and a half years old!

"Dah-"

Roger and Brian bit their bottom lips from excitement. They were recording it.
"Come one honey, say daddy." Roger said.

"Dah-dah."

"Yaaaaay!" They both shouted and kissed.

"Dah-dah!" Emma said again, this time louder with a smile like she was aware of the fact that she had impressed her fathers.

"Yes." Brian said a few times, with a squeaky voice, looking at her.

Roger got her up and threw her up. Then caught her. He did this a few times.

"Be careful, babe." Brian said.

"I'm careful you over-protective dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy..."

Brian woke up, sat up and saw their 4 years old, with her teddy bear, in the corner of their room.

"Honey?"