Please Don't You Cry Anymore

It was the next day.
Roger threw up again and his belly was getting bumpier day by day. He wore oversized clothes when he was going outside so people- especially the press- wouldn't notice. He was craving stuff and Brian was more of a slave, not a boyfriend.
He was especially craving sweets such as chocolate.

They all finished their morning routines and went to the studio. Their 3rd album, Sheer Heart Attack was in the making! They went in and started working.

"Would you like something, baby?"

"First of all, don't call me baby or any other love word..."

"Sorry."

"Second of all, yes I would like some apples and sweets."

"Bu-but you don't like apples, Rog."

"I don't know. I like them now I guess."

Brian chuckled. He went to the store next to the studio and bought stuff he knew Roger would eventually crave. Freddie, John and Roger continued working. When he came back, he put the bag on a table and then continued working. At some point they decided to give a break.
Freddie got a beer from the fridge and John got a cigarette out. He lit it up and started smoking it as Freddie sipped his drink. Brian saw Roger's mouth water. He was visually drooling.

"Guys, can I ask you something?" He said.
"You know how much Roger likes to drink AND smoke. I can see him craving them but torturing himself not to risk the baby. So, can you like... go to the balcony or something?" He continued, whispering, their back facing Roger.

The other two obeyed Brian. They got two chairs and went to the balcony.

They sat down and continued what they were doing. Neither one looked at the other.

"You never really loved me, right?" John asked.
Freddie looked up and saw John wiping his tear with the back of his hand.
"You just pitied me because I had no friends, then stole my heart and broke it. You didn't really care because it was yours now." He put out the cigarette and threw it in the ashtray.

Freddie pulled his chair closer to John's and held his face between his hands.

"No, no I really loved you and I still do, madly." He said wiping John's tears away as his own ones came.

"Me too."

"What?" Freddie smiled.

"I still love you too."

"Then be my boyfriend again. It's terrible waking up without you. It's even worse going to sleep without kissing you. It's awful not to be able to hold your hand on the street. Please, John. Be my John again and I'll be your Freddie again."

John came closer and closed his eyes. Freddie didn't lean in and kissed him. He wanted to see what he would do.
John was just getting closer.
Their bottom lips touched and that was what brung John back to reality.
He flashed opened his eyes and pulled away.

"I'm sorry. I can't."

Freddie looked at him with affection and sorrow as John stood up and ran inside, crying. Freddie finished his beer, tasting salty tears every once in a while. He went inside and saw John sobbing on the couch, one leg pulled up to his chest. Roger was offering him a piece of chocolate for him to feel better but John was saying that he didn't want anything.
They decided to work again and Roger confessed that in the break time, he finished three bars of chocolate all by himself to make everyone feel better and clear the tension in the air.

Unfortunately, it didn't really work and the time they spent in the studio that day was worthless.
Freddie couldn't sing since his throath was soared because of all the crying he did.
John couldn't concentrate.
Brian was always looking after Roger and Roger was constantly in the need of throwing up and going to the loo.
So, they returned home early, calling it a day. They ate dinner and everybody except John went to their rooms. John sat on the couch-A.K.A his bed- and started thinking of the kind of magic that happened today.

Brian and Roger got ready for bed and sat on it. Brian got the book he bought the other day and opened it.

"Which book is that?" Roger asked.

"Pregnancy and Raising a Child..." Brian answered, blushing a little.

He started reading the first line when he suddenly felt Roger get closer. It was the closest they'd been in one and a half months.

"I'm gonna read it too."

They started reading. They were both very eager to learn how they'll take care of a baby. Pages were turning fast and they talked about the things that were written in the book, every once in a while.

"Brian. You know after a week I found that I was pregnant, nausea started. According to this book, nausea starts in the 6-8th week of pregnancy. So, I was like one and a half months pregnant when I learnt it."

"It turns out it was. Yes."

"Interesting." Roger sighed. He yawened and told Brian he will sleep. He layed on the bed and slept without crying for the first time in a few weeks.

For the first time, Freddie was awake and John was asleep. Normally, John would go outside and come back after midnight, then sleep on the couch. By that time, Freddie would already be asleep. He wan't going out to pubs, bars etc. like he used to anymore. He didn't want to.

Freddie went to the living room and saw John sleeping on the couch. It was very little space there, if John decided to turn, he would be on the ground. Freddie went to the bedroom and returned with his blanket. He put it on John and kneelt down beside him. He stroked his long hair.

"My love. My life."
He sighed, tearing up.
"I'm gonna make it up to you, love. I promise." He said and kissed his hand. John moved around a bit and Freddie ran to his bedroom, afraid that he was awake.

In the morning, when John woke up, he saw the blanket on him. He smelled Freddie's collogne on it and kissed it, continuing to smelling the scent he missed terribly.

"Good morning."

Roger heard Brian's voice and woke up.

"Good morning." He replied, sleepily.

"So...I read more after you slept and learnt two great facts."

Roger sat up to listen to what Brian was about to say.

"First of all, your nausea is going to slow down, eventually."

"Oh thank God!"

"Second of all, if you were really one and a half months pregnant when we learnt it, we'll be able to learn the gender of the baby in a month and a week!"

"You're kidding me!" Roger was thrilled.

"I'm gonna learn which gender the baby is?!" Roger shouted, smiling.

"Yes!" Brian replied, laughing.

"It's also going to be the first ultrasound. I'm gonna see my baby..." Roger sighed, stroking his belly.

"Would you like a boy or girl, Brian?"

"Don't know. Never thought of it. You?"

"Doesn't matter. As long as she or he is happy and healthy..."

Suddenly, his stomach felt weird.
Nausea again.
He also realized something. He had been behaving too kind towards Brian since last night! It was like they had no problem between them. He decided to go back to how he was acting before. He gagged and stood up, running to the bathroom. Brian started coming after him.

"Don't come!!!" Roger shouted, sternly.

Brian returned to the bedroom. He was close to tears. Why was Roger showing him affection and breaking his heart afterwards. Why was he doing that?!

I wOnDer WhY He'S DoINg ThAt, BriAn...
So anyways ty for reading this chapter.
Don't forget to follow, comment and vote darlingssss. (Please)
Ilysssssssssm!
Bah-Byeee (but not for very long ehehehehe)