first.

Skyes POV

I trace my fingers over my tattoo as my mother stopped the car in the collage parking lot.

"Well, I guess we're here.. I'm going to miss you, baby." my mother smiled at me as I smiled back at her.

She was all I had, Jake left for collage like 5 years ago and I don't really know my father, all I know is that he was someone I sure as hell didn't want to remember.

" I'm going to miss you too, mommy." I say as I get out of the truck, yeah I still call her 'mommy', why not?

"Be safe, and don't let boys hurt you." She smiled as I nodded.

" you okay from here? Or should I walk you-"

"Mommy, it's alright. I can walk from here." I say as I clutch onto my suitcase and belongings.

"Okay, I love you and call me later. okay?" she said as I nodded, she kissed my forehead before she walked in the truck and I was beside the collage doors.

"Don't fall inlove, Sky. Boys are like daddy, they're mean, hurtful and possessive.." I whispered to myself as I walked in, feeling the state of many people as I tried to find my dorm.

177.. 178.. 179.. 180! I knocked as I seen.. four girls? Is this some kind of house care?

"So you're our fifth roommate! I'm Thalia." the girl smiled, she had a bit tattoos and piercings like me, everyone did in here.

" there's Bri, Em, and Elli." Thalia said, for so many people in here there's so much room.

"So, where's my room?" I ask as they pointed to the middle one.

Oh okay

I walk in there, unpacking my things, once I was done, I was about to walk out but I heard 'Em' say something.

" I don't like her, she seems.. Different."

"I know! She's so.. Odd." 'Bri' said.

I felt anger in my veins as I glared at them.

"If you want a bitch, then i will be a bitch." I whispered to basically no one.

______________

Short chapter ahhhhh yassss