second.

Skyes POV

I wake up, seeing that it was 8:15.

I quickly rush to the bathroom, getting my clothing, a towel, a shaver and my hair dryer.

___________

I walk into class with a girl I just met, her name was Dee.

"We're in the same class." I say as I smiled.

"I hope that Hayes or Shawn are not-"

"I see that you have my name in your sexy little mouth of yours, babe." a boy said, who im guessing is Shawn.

"Suck a dick." Dee said.

"Want to suck mine? It's all ready and hard for you-"

"Shut up." Dee said walking away, with a blush creeping on her cheeks.

"I want to fuck her so hard that everyone in New York will hear her-"

"Mr. Mendes, talking about Deandra again?" A man said, looking like he was in his twenties, then his eyes flickered to me and sparkled?

"Hello, what's you're name?" He smirked a bit as I felt uncomfortable.

"Skye.." I said, and he rose his eyebrow, wanting to know my last name.

"Grace. Skye Grace." I say as he smirked.

"What a.. Wonderful name." He said.

I nodded as I sat down, and he presented himself as 'Mr. Hayden.'

____________

I woke up, with tears running down my face.

I dreamt about it again..

Slowly, I got up, just to break down and cry again.

"Be strong.. If Jake can do it then I can." I whispered as I wiped my tears.

"Don't let that stupid boy ruin your life by his choice.. Which involved me." I thought to myself as I stood up, walking to the bathroom only to see a familiar boy.

"Why you crying? A boy didn't want to fuck you?" He said, then snickered.

"I- It's non of your business." I said as I looked away, the boy looked so much like him..

"I didn't mean to hurt you-"

"It's my fault, I can't let you pity me, I'm sorry, bye." I whispered as I looked away and tried to walk to my room only to be stopped by him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"N-Nothing."

"Tell me." He said, his eyes darkening.

"You remind me of someone- someone I don't want to be reminded about.." I said as I tried to push by him.

"Why?"

"B-Because- no! It's non of your business!" I say as I get annoyed.

"Maybe your virgin self can't handle it." He snapped as I pretended it didn't hurt, I just walked past him and to my room.

"I can't do this.." I say as tears rush down my face.

_______________