third.

Skye's POV

I look at my bleeding wrist, all the pain and anger was now gone, I just felt.. Numb.

"He was your friend, you forced him into it.." I whispered to myself for something he did..

"No one heard me.. How couldnt they have heard me?" I mumbled as I got flashbacks of that night.

_____________

I groan as I bumped into the same boy, who's name I remembered was Hayes.

"Woah, you stalking me? If you wanted to fuck, you could have just asked." He winked.

"No." I say.

"Oh, I forgot your a virgin, I doubt anyone even fucked you yet." He said, as my knees got weak, my mind drifting to that night.

Flash back-

"C'mon, Sky!" He sighed as he frowned at me.

"I don't want to do it!" I snapped.

"Jake will never know, I gotta babysit my little brother in 2 hours, make a choice!" He said, angrily.

"I don't want to lose my virginity! I told you that." I sighed as he got closer, then he suddenly pushed me down and ripped my coat off of me.

Those eyes were the ones who belonged to my brothers best friend that I trusted the most..

end of flashback.

"I didn't mean to offend you-" Hayes said, grabbing my wrist of of nowhere.

"Don't hurt me! I'm sorry!" I say as I broke down, then he awkwardly hugged me.

"Tell me, what happened?" Hayes whispered as he hugged me tightly.

"He did that- when Jake was gone.. I was alone." I say as I cried.

"Who?-"

"Hayes? Where are you?" A voice said, I remember that voice..

"Cameron?" I whispered as Hayes looked at me.

"How do you know Cam?"

____________