Chapter 3

On my way home, I realized Greyson's house plain as day, just sitting there. I went up to it, looked at the door, and knocked. A lady, about in her 40's, answered the door. "Um, high, is Greyson home?"

"Oh yes, he just got home, from his baseball."

"Ok, can I come in?"

She looked at me like I was crazy. "Ok , come on in."

She walked me to his room.

"Greyson! Kennedy is here!"

The door swung open and Greyson pulled me in his room, then slammed the door shut.

"What the hell, are you ok? I was worried sick about you, Kennedy!"

"What are you talking about?" I was getting more and more confused by the minute.

"Your parents told my mom and I to look for you. They couldn't find you anywhere!"

"I don't understand-" "KENNEDY! You were gone for two freaking days! What do you mean you don't understand?"

I knew that I passed out in that basement, but I didn't know it was for two days!

"Come sit down on my bed, tell me where you went!"

"Well, I went to my new house, and I went in my room. There was a doorknob, I pulled it and there was this dead boy-"

"Wait, what, a dead boy?"

"Yeah... try to keep up."

Suddenly, Greyson leaned over and kissed me. His lips were warm and soft.

My dream finally came true. My first kiss. Finally.