Chapter 3: The Bucket List

Waking up to a massive headache like what I predicted last night occurred. Thank God Meg brought some painkillers.

"I have to rest this first I don't want to look all haggard later." I said burying my head on the soft pillow.

I jolted immediately by the sudden action Meg made. Throwing the blanket on the floor made my head worst, first I was kind of cold second I'm totally not a morning person.

Groaning I grabbed the comforter and lifted it up my head covering myself from the now laughing Meg. Why would she laugh didnt she have any hang over from last night? Ugh.

"What is wrong with you woman?" Asking her irritated.

She just stood there giving me that 'don't-you-think-youre-forgetting-something' look. Did I or did I not, maybe she's just playing around.

Oh wait the "Bucket list !" I exclaimed making her smirk and making me throw my pillows at her together with my comfy comforter.

"Yes, now get your lazy butt up and shower you stink." She replied

"I do not! Okay give me 10 minutes." I say making my way to the bathroom. All of a sudden my headache disappeared not that I want to keep it in fact I was so happy I can never imagine to have another hang over like that worse.

After my hot shower I went straight to my closet. "What should I wear today?" I asked myself not knowing Meg heard.

"You should totes wear the dress I gave you!" She protested sounding like a teenage girl.

I made my way to the changing room carrying the paper bag I haven't seen this dress yet what if its to small an I don't like yellow ones. I quickly opened the bag to see a beautiful red dress not wasting anytime I decided to put it on surprisingly it hugged curves I never knew. Finishing it with a light touch of mascara and a slight blush on.

"Wear these! And I'll do your hair." I smiled at her and grabbed the red pumps she gave me.

After ten minutes she turned the chair around looking at the reflection on the mirror, it sure doesn't look like me. My long brown hair was curly and it looked good.

"Thanks! Now, we have a lot of checking to do." I said.

"Let's go sistah!"

I got to admit some of the things I want to do is kinda stupid which are:

1. Walk up to a random person and ask for his number.

2. Scream "I'm Naked!" really loud.

3. Pick up line using star wars.

4. Go on to a group of people and say "Do you know why I gathered you here today?".

5. Sit with a random person.

6. Go skydiving.

7. Go skiing.

8. Go Skating.

9. Go gambling.

10. Go to the club.

11. Watch a concert.

12. Watch 'The Bucket list'.

I dont know if I should do this, but Megan won't stop bugging me if I don't do the things she wrote on my notebook when we were in 5th grade. The others seemed hard, but its harder than it looks.

I continued to walk with my heels, my sole is starting to hurt. I should've just wore my flats. Of course if I did Meg won't allow me.

"First on the bucket list we have, ask someone's number. Go ahead don't waste any time."