Chapter 5: Drinking Buddies

Waking up with the sun hitting my face directly I dont even remember opening the dark curtains.

Sitting up straight and recalling the events that happened yesterday. Burying my face on my pillow to just scream it all out.

I look over to my right to check if Meg was still sleeping but no she already made her bed and probably left for breakfast without even waking me up.

Changing my sweatpants and my tanktop with a white short shorts and a black v neck shirt to catch up with Meg before she starts eating all the food.

"You're up early." Marge stated.

"Yeah. Hey can I get that soft boiled egg u always give me before?" I asked

"Of course dear give me 30 minutes?"

"Yaaay okay!" I hugged her.

There's nothing more I wanted other than this egg and this toast. Someone abruptly tapped the table that made me look up.

"Mason." I stated.

"Tori." he replied.

"We have to talk." I need to clear things up with him. He might be getting the wrong signals.

"Yes. I'll pick you up at 7 dinner time."

We can always talk here why does it have to be a dinner and a date? Not sure if I can call it that it's just a talk.

Taking one last bite of my toast is the perfect moment for me.

"I know you don't actually like him, but why?" Meg said honesty.

"Yes I don't."

"I know you. And your planning something.

She know's all my tricks.

"Okay. I do but I do-"

"Are you trying to make him jealous?" she asked.

"Who him?" even if I know who she's referring to.

She gave that oh you know who look.

Then I saw Marcus with Thalia. She was giggling about something Marcus said but he kept a straight face on like he was curious why she was laughing.

I know Marcus and he's not interested with Thalia or not. Maybe I'm trying to guess people's feeling but me im super clueless.

Shaking my thoughts off and replacing them in making Marcus jealous.

"Hey Marcus!" I ran before him.

"Tori?" raising his eyebrow.

"Mason's taking me out for dinner and-"

"Good for you." he said cutting before

"No I was hoping you can join us you can bring Thalia." I suggested.

"Okay. What time?" he asked.

Is he oblivious or he's just going with the flow and do the other way around. Whatever he does this game I started will end the way I want it to.

"7 let's meet up at the lobby." I said.

Walking away as if nothing happened and plan my little schemes.

A double date would be good but if it's with Thalia I might as well just hide under the table or use the bread knife as a defense. She looks like an angel but she's more like a devil. She flirts and when the guy dont pay too much attention she goes mad like hulk mad.