Chapter 15: Those Awkward Moments

"Why did we end up this way Marcus? I should've waited for the right time to tell you.." Why did it feel like it was my fault? It wasn't. If he just didn't give in. I just want to scream it all out. "ARGHHHHH!!!"

"Tori? Tori wake up!"

"Richard? Where are we? What happened?" My eyes were blurry but the first person that came into my mind was Richard. I adjusted my eyes blinking it a few times, seeing a familiar room. Richard's "Yes yes shh. I carried you from the car to my apartment. You were having a bad dream. What is it about?"

I don't want to talk about it. I don't want anything to do with Marcus. He hurt me and it still haunts me. Even in my dreams.

"It's just a bad memory."

"A memory? What memory?" Richard asked hurriedly. What was this about ? Why is he acting strange.

"Someone I thought I loved.." Those words just came out of my mouth.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry"

"It's.. Okay. Maybe it was a sign to move on.." I held my breathe and gently let go trying to compose myself. I laid back down just staring at the ceiling.

"Goodnight Tori."

It's been 20 minutes I haven't fallen back to sleep yet. I still feel uneasy knowing that when I shut my eyes my dream will just continue where it left off, with Marcus. Thinking about that dream makes me want to not sleep. This is getting inside of my head i have to let it out. Suddenly Richard shifted facing me wrapping an arm around me.

"Shh... Something bothering you?" He asked half asleep.

"A little." I replied not minding his arms. I actually feel comfortable like this.

"I love you." Someone whispered.

"Hmmm.." Was all i can say

I didn't care about what Richard said because after a few minutes i was fast asleep.

-

This is what I hate about mornings. When someone opens the curtain without my permission, I sat up straight to see if Richard was still sleeping. But he wasn't, where is he?

"I made you breakfast in bed." A familiar voice spoke up. It was Richard Richard. The shirtless mouthwatering abs Richard.

"Close your mouth honey."

"Don't flatter yourself too much Mr Henderson." I laughed trying to hide my blush and the fact that he kinda noticed.

"Alright I wont. I've got you to do those flattering for me. Soon to be Mrs. Henderson" he smirked.

"Do we look like a couple now?" I laugh taking a bite of the french toast. This egg is perfectly cooked! The egg yolk was runny causing to stain on the fabric I was wearing. Why am i wearing an over sized t-shirt?

"Is this yours? Are you gonna admit now that you were a part of the biggest loser in your teenage years Richard?" I said laughing out so loud. So loud I couldn't help myself. The full glass of orange drink is now half and spilt over me.

"Ha! HA HA HA karma hits fast!" Richard breathlessly say. He laughs so loud its irritating. Since he was getting so annoying, I got up got to the other side of the bed, where he was. Walking towards him seductively while holding the last of the orange juice and poured it all over him too. Making his abs sticky as hell.

"Yeah it hits fast." I said running out of the room because I know I'm dead if I don't.

I went down the stairs to see. "Tori what happened to you?" My mom was here? And with Richard's mom. "I-Im gonna go up" I say running up face flushed and super embarrassed.

"Did you do this so we can shower together now?" Richard asked. Still sitting on the bed shirtless. "Oh shush now. My mom's here and she's with your mom."

I ran for the bathroom before he goes first. I needed a shower I'm sticky icky.

Half way done, one last rinse suddenly the light went out. So I do what I do best. "HELP HELP ME!!!" I screamed still not knowing where to go where was the door the towel. Where is it all? The brightly lit room was now pitch black!

"RICHAAARD!!!"

I found the towel or is it. Wrapped it and searched for the door."shh calm down follow the sound." Richard said on the other side.

I unlocked the door and jumped out of the restroom. Literally and figuratively jumped out. Falling on a piece of furniture I guess.

I was still trying to figure out what it was. Touching every little bit of it just to get to Richard.

"Hold on there. Are you trying to take advantage of me?"

So the "piece of furniture" is not actually a furniture. It was Richard. Im still not moving until the lights go on again.

I heard the door creeks as the lights went back on. "What are you two doing?" My mom and Richard's mom asked in unison.

"The lights went out! The uhmm- the- it was a piece of uhm." I stuttered nt knowing how to explain that I was on top of Richard wearing nothing but a towel while he wore only a boxer shorts.

"It's okay. I was just hoping you two get married first then our grandbabies. But it's up to you two." My mom said giggling with my soon to be mom in law as they shut the door.

"Get your hands off me." I tried to escape from his grip. But he insisted, his eyes were so beautiful i could get lost in them.

He leaned in to kiss me as I kiss back. This position is really awkward I just realized. "Oops forgot to lock the door" Grace popped her head and locked the door for us.

"Oh my God. That is so awkward now." He loosened his grip shaking his head. I got up and changed into my clothes.

"We were about to get intense back there." Richard said wrapping both hands around my waist.

"We kinda look like a couple now huh?" I laughed fixing myself.