Demi's Bar

Notes:

Black (Fan Wujiu) X Joseph

Set in an AU

Modern Time

They both are dating

Sorry if it's ooc because this was based from an rp

Black's (Fan Wujiu) POV

Demi was inviting everyone to drink at her bar tonight. Joseph and I are just tagging along at first. It was all normal until Joseph orders a drink.

"Dear don't be too drunk. I'm worried you'll get in trouble"

"Join me then Wujiu"

"Dear I don't drink much"

"Alright".

Demi give him his drink. I can hear Eli in the background begging to go to McDonald's. While William and Demi tries to make him drink. Poor guy at least his owl isn't here or it would probably attack those two. I sigh "wish I could just be home with Bi'an while watching TV". I felt a tug on my jacket sleeve I look down to see Joseph. It looks like he's already drunk.

"Wujiu arrr you cheeaating on mee??"

"No. And dear.. You're.. Already drunk.."

"Aim.. not druuuunk angeeeee"

"Yes you are Joseph"

I look to the side and see Emma begging to get a drink from Demi. Demi shook her head and refused. She just gave her a strawberry parfait but Emma took it happily. Lucky Guy her boyfriend tries to make her leave the bar because of how many people who are drunk. At the end Lucky Guy picks her up and get out of the bar. Joseph was complaining to someone to stop being noisy. 'What do you expect... This is a bar of course it would be loud dear...' I thought to myself.

Eli was now challenging William to a drinking game because he claimed that he "doesn't get drunk easily".

"I'll bet... He.. is go- *hic*- ing to be drunk.. in 2 sec Hahahahahaha"

"Dear I think that's enough drink for you"

"No... Wujiuuu~ join me loveeee"

"I'm staying sober"

"Arghhhhh why do you hate me soo muuuuuch! Arr you cheating??"

His eyes got teary. Oh no. I pat his back.

"Dear no I'm not. This is why I told you not to be drunk. You would get emotional or on a rampage"

"Hey Wujiu why don't you just drag him home". Eli shouts from the background. Joseph cries again.

"No! He doesn't like meeeh. I don't want to go home with hiiiim"

"Dear please. I still love you"

"Aesooooop help meeee~ There's a fake Wujiu hereeeeeeee"

And now he's calling help from his enemy and calling me a fake... Note for next time to not let Joseph drink.

"Yep you're very drunk. Maybe I'll just leave"

As I was to get up he grabs my arm and hug it.

"Nooooooo Wujiuuuuuuuuu don't leave me!"

"Fine I won't"

I sigh again for the second time this night and sit back down beside him.

"I love you even if you're the fake oneeeee"

"Dear I think you need to go home and rest"

"Who arr you tu call me deaaarrr???? Only mon ange can call me that"

"Wujiu just drag him home like Eli told you. Before he gets worse" Demi said while wiping a glass. I sigh again. I guess I really need to take him home wether he likes it or not. I don't want him passing out here. I get up from my seat.

"That's it dear you're going home"

I pick him up bridal style and starts walking out.

"Nuuuuuuu!!! Mon Ange heeeeeelp. There's a fake you trying to take meeeee"

"Joseph calm down"

I walk in the direction of Joseph's house. Luckily it wasn't far from Demi's bar. It was late at night so no one was around. I just hope that no one wakes up.

"I don't need youuuuu I need Wujiuuuuuu! Put me down imposter!"

"We're almost there"

Joseph starts crying softly

"No... No... Don't take me please... I want mon ange to be back"

"Shhhhhh calm down Joseph it's me"

I kiss his forehead to try and make him calm.

"Just go to sleep and you'll wake up to find your Wujiu"

I'm in front of his door and take the spare key he gave me. I open the door and get inside.

"Promise?"

"Promise dear"

"Alright night night fake mon ange"

"Goodnight dear"

I take him upstairs and into his bedroom. He suddenly leans his head on my chest. I blush a bit.

"You're warm mon ange"

And then he fell asleep on me. I put him on his bed. I tuck him in and kiss his forehead.

"Sleep well my dear"

I grab a pillow and take it downstairs. I guess I'm sleeping over. I text my brother that I will be staying at Joseph's house for tonight and not to worry. I set my phone down and sleep on the couch.

Bonus :

Third Person's POV

Demi drink her vodka while looking at Black who just walk out of the bar carrying a drunk Joseph bridal style and then looking around at her bar where all the drunk people are.

"What a beautiful world"

She said while still drinking her vodka. Eli didn't drink any at the end and just asked for Sprite.