A Vampire And Frozen Men[1]

Notes:

Joseph(Bloody Sword) X Wu Chang(Frost)

Slight JosCarl here-

This is set in an AU

Had to cut it into two or three maybe- depending if I can write that long of a story- so yeah here's part one-

Also sorry for the requests- it's halfway done- I just need some more inspiration

Third Person's POV

The white haired man stared at the boy who was held up over the frozen lake. Without mercy he told his men to throw him in.

"Just throw him in the water. He's too weak. We'll take the black one"

The black haired boy struggled to get out of the man's grip. While the white haired boy just shivered from the cold. Many heavy objects were tied to him so he couldn't swim up.

"Let him go! I'll take his place!"

"J-Jiu no!"

"Shut it you little brat!"

"BI'AN!"

They throw the white haired boy into the cold water. The black haired boy finally gets out of the man's grip and rush into the water to save his friend.

He tried to untie him but it was too tight and the items too heavy. They were already reaching the depth of the lake. The white haired boy already ran out of breath while the black haired one stared at him. He hugged his friend and made one final wish.

'Please give us a chance to live together again'

The white haired man saw them both drown with a disappointed look. He walks away with his men leaving the wrecked carriages on the forgotten road. Bodies were scattered everywhere and blood stained the snowy ground.

They didn't see that the cold water started bubbling like something was rising. And something did rise (not that "something" aight-). From the cold water two bodies rise from the water. Their skin pale and their clothes and hair wet. Their stares are emotionless and cold like ice.

"We will find you mister... Just you wait... Our paths will cross again..."

Years has passed since that day. The white haired man was now sitting in his study looking at papers with a bored expression. His appearance didn't change at all from how he used to be. He was a vampire after all.

Suddenly there was a knock on his window. He stand up and open it. A little bat flew in and dropped a letter on his desk. The bat flew out and Joseph closes the window again. He examine the letter and found the royal seal.

'Him again? Why would he need me this time'

He opens the seal and read the letter. It really was from who he think it was. He was needed to investigate of what happened in the far east side of their land. He quickly write a reply and send it with a bat.

"Norton Patricia prepare for departure. We're going to the east but I suggest you bring some warmer clothes. There's a.. problem there involving snow and ice.."

"Yes sir"
"Yes my lord"

He left to his room to change into more suitable clothing. When he saw the clothes he remembers of what happened a long time ago. Two faces popped into his mind. The two child that he drowned in the cold icy lake.