Skip Imagian

You and Daniel have been dating for about two years now.

Tomorrow is your school formal, your last school formal event before you graduate in a week. Exams are all done and its your time to shine.. But Skip is in LA and has been for the last 3 months.

since year seven, he has always been your date to any school event. You and Daniel sheared your first kiss two years ago at your year ten formal.

~ On Skype ~

"Babe I don't want to go , if you can't be with me"

" Y/N you have to go, it's your last formal."

"Skip, you've been my date for every formal event for the last five years and the sixth year won't be the same if I don't have my man candy."
You give him a pouty face.

" you know I wish I was there , we will have our own formal when I get back I promise. And I'll be back for graduation, so don't fret baby."

" but ..."

" please go angel, it would be a waste of a dress if you didn't go and show it off with your beautiful body and face."

"Fine ill go"

" make sure you get lots of photos for me " he said blowing you a kiss.

" I love you baby"

" I love you too angel"

" I gotta get beauty sleep"

" your beautiful enough but night any way baby" he said as he ended the call.

~ next day~

You get up at about 11:30am
and get dressed in to a pair of Daniels trackies and your year 12 shirt that has your nickname on the back.

You head down to the station and get on a city loop train so you can get your hair and make up done for tonight at MAC studio and Hair House. Through out the whole 3 hours you just kept snapping Daniel the results. But he wasn't checking them.

" hmmm I wonder why his not looking at the snaps? It should be roughly morning"

"Your all done Hun, your free to go now"

"Thank you I love my hair it looks amazing " I smile at the hairdresser

" I hope you have a lovely night"

With that I walked out of the store and got the train home with the occasion fan taking a sneaky pic of you then it pops up on your twitter.

" lol I can't believe I'm trending on twitter #skipsgirlfriendpreformalsneakpeak"

You got home and had half about to kill before your friends and limo get here so you start to get dressed.

~ Flash Back ~

" gahh babe I can't choose "

" wear a dress that matches your eyes "

"Ew no that will flush my face out."

"Fine you go to the change rooms ill get one for you "

" fine"

- 10 minutes later

"Here you got beautiful " he says handing it through the curtain .

You put on the violet full-length skirted dress with the violet tinted gems on the bust area.

You walk out to see Daniel in a white suit with a bow tie the same colour as your dress.
You stand in front of the mirror with him.

~ flash forward ~

You sat there feeling a bit teary
" oh Daniel I miss you so much , 3 months is too long."
You say looking at a picture of you both from the day he left for LA.

You hear a toot from the limo outside
You and your friends take pictures and get into the limo to your last school formal.

The night goes fairly slow with out your man, but you make the most of it by dancing with your best friends.

Your principle takes the mic and you all stand looking at him on the stage.

" Alright , before we have our last dance of the evening I would like to say congratulations my amazing year 12s, you made it this far and you will be missed .
on behalf of all the teachers and myself it was a pleasure teaching you all, and we wish you the best for after graduation. And one more thing is we have a special surprise for a young lady. "

A spot light was put on you and the entrance to the facility. All your peers slit to make a pathway.

And there in the other spotlight at the doors stood Skip holding a corsage.
You both ran towards each other and sheared a long needed hug and kiss.

" I've missed you so much angel" he says tightening his grip whispering into your ear.

" I love you"

" I love you too, I didn't want to let you down."

" best boyfriend ever"

The music started and you both dance with all your peers.

This was a night to remember.