Beau Imagien

You and Beau have bought a house together, you have been unpacking boxes for the last week and a half and you are finally done.

You fall back on the couch and close your eyes.

" babe , I know I only got back yesterday and didn't help with unpacking caz of the Brisbane meet and greet .. But the washing isn't done and I want my blue shirt for the party tonight."

You groan and sit up
" Beau can't you do it , my back is sore from unpacking boxes"

" okay baby ill do the washing then give you a massage." He said kissing you on the forehead then walking to the laundry.

You lay back down with the piece of mind knowing that Beau does know how to do the laundry, after all the years of helping out Gina.

10 minutes go by then you hear Beau call out from the laundry.

" Y/N !! "

You jump up and run to the laundry thinking the washing machine broke.
But instead it's Beau holding up your Turquoise lacy push up bra from Victoria Secret.

" I've never seen you in this " he said pouting

" yeah caz I got it the other day when you were away babe "

" damn .. You would have looked all kinds of sexy , getting in the mood just thinking about it" he said sexily, walking towards you.

" I'll put it on later when you finish the washing " you say giving him a cheeky wink.

He wraps his arms around your waist
" can't wait " he says in between small but passionate kisses.