I dont't want to loose you

I was sitting at home, waiting for Cole to get back from working on the set of Riverdale. Lately, we haven't been in the best of state, but I'm trying. He's my everything, and I would hate to lose him. I don't know what has been happening, but he really just acts different towards me now. When we're with his friends, he's laughing and smiling. When he's with me, he's just never wanting to talk to me, and is just rude sometimes.

I hear the door open, and I hop out of the chair. I see Cole, taking off his jacket and shoes. He doesn't spare me a glance, and begins walking towards our bedroom.

"Cole, baby. How was your day?" I asked following closely behind him.

He grabbed his phone, and laid down on our bed, "Fine"

I laid down next to him, and wrapped my arms around him. I just wanted to be close to him.

"Y/N. Can you knock it off, please? I'm tired, and I can't sleep with you around me like this" he says to me annoyed.

I felt offended, "I'm your girlfriend if you didn't know, Cole"

"Yeah, unfortunately" he mumbled under his breath, but I heard him anyways.

I felt anger boil inside of me. I got up and looked at him.

"Okay, what's the problem?" I snapped at him.

He sighed, and looked at me, "Nothing. Well, actually, it is something. I don't love you anymore"

I felt my chest tighten up. I felt like crying, but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

"Why don't you love me? When I make me so damn easy to love. I got beauty, I got class, I got style, and I got ass" I just needed an answer.

"I don't love you. Okay? You're too easy to deal with. I want a challenge, and you aren't one" he sighs running a hand through his black hair.

I scoffed, "Who is she?"

He pauses, and looks at me in shock. I know it was someone else he was falling for. He wouldn't leave me, just to leave me. I know him too well, and I know when he's hiding the fool truth.

"Lilli..." he says looking at me in the eyes

I rolled my eyes. Of course, it was her. I knew it would be coming eventually. They get along so well.

I looked at him, "Well, Cole. This is your loss. There's nothing not to love about me, and I've got it all. Don't think for a second I don't"

I began to pack my stuff so I can leave. I didn't know where, but I would figure it out. I wasn't going to stay here with a guy who didn't even care about me anymore.

"Y/N, where are you even going to go?" he asks annoyed with his hand over his face.

I faked thought for a second, "Oh, I don't know. Maybe with a guy who actually knows my worth. That'll be great for me, y'know? Since I'm no longer wanted here. Hope you're happy, Cole. I wish you the best"

I didn't hear anything he said, and I left. When I got outside, I was greeted with darkness, and coldness. It was quiet, and the only reason I could see was because of the street lights. I honestly didn't know where to go. I would figure it out. I just knew, I wouldn't go back to Cole. I began walking to a bench. I sat down and got out my phone. I scrolled through my contacts, and stopped at the one person who I knew would take me with no questions. Dylan.

I pressed his name, and brung my phone up to my ear. I sighed, why did I have to call my ex's brother? I was about to hang up, but it was too late.

"Hello?" his tired voice rand through the phone. I looked at the time, it was 1:21 am. Whoops.

"Hey, Dyl. I'm sorry for calling this late, but Cole and I are no longer together, and I need a place to stay at for at least a few days. Please?" I waited for his response, and heard him sigh. I heard shuffling and smiled internally. He was coming to get me.

"Yeah, y/n. I'll be there shortly. Just stay there" he says hanging up.

Yeah, because I have anywhere else to go right now. It honestly didn't even matter. I just needed to be away from here, now. He doesn't want me anymore, so I won't be a burden.

I see Dylan's car pull up, and I felt hope. He then got out, and opened the door for me.

"I'm going to talk to Cole for a sec. You stay here, okay?" he says to me before closing the door.

I see him walk inside of the house, and I sigh. This night has been so stressful, I can't wait to get it over with. I never would've though this would've ended up this way. Just 1 month ago, I was happy with him. We were happy together. Now he doesn't want to be with me anymore. Yeah, it sucks, but I wouldn't let him make me sad.

I look over, out the window, and see Cole and Dylan come out. I rolled my eyes, and sunk in my seat more. I really didn't want to see him right now. I see them approach my door, and open it. Cole looked at me, and bent down to my level.

"Hey Y/N. I really don't want this to ruin our friendship. We were close before, and I want it to stay that way. I'm sorry I don't love you anymore, but you're amazing. I don't want to lose you, okay?" Cole asks looking up at me.

I turned my head, and looked into his eyes. He's so beautiful. Even though he may not love me, I will always love him. No matter what. I didn't want to lose him as a friend either. Us ending it now, is probably best.

I gave him a weak smile, "Yeah. We can. If you're happy with Lilli, I'm happy for you."

Cole smiled up at me with a sincere smile, one I haven't seen in a very long time. He stood up, and pecked my cheek.

"Thanks, kitten. I will talk to you soon." Cole says ruffling my hair, saying goodbye to his brother, and walking back into the house. He's not mine anymore, and there's nothing else I can do about it. He's someone else's now.