Chapter Six

Chapter Six

  *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*  

24th September 2009  

The two boys still had there mouths hanging wide open.  What was wrong with them? Did I seriously look that hideous in this dress?    

"U...mm...." Derrick began, uncomfortably from behind me. "You look, WOW, Nat. Seriously, you look great."   I gave my bodyguard a genuine smile.

During the ride to the Contian Building, Derrick eventaully opened up to me, and like Charlotte, we became quick friends.   "Thanks Derrick." I blushed red. Seriously? Why did I blush? I had always kept a poker face. This is so weird....    

Charlotte smirked from my right. I turned to look at her as she pointed to the two men infront of me.   I looked at them and saw that their mouths were still wide open.  

  Oh!! I get it! They think I look hot! That is so cool. Let's have some fun with them.   I walked closer to Connor who was infront of Blake and stop directly in front of his muscular body. We were so close that I could feel the heat radiating off his body. I hear him gulp, so I looked up at his eyes and leaned closer.   I stared at his lips and I saw his gaze on mine. I moved even closer until I could feel him breathing on my cheek. I slowly put my hand on his muscular chest and right over his heart. I could feel it beating at 100 mph. Excellent!!    I saw Connor's eyes close, inviting me in.   It took all my strength not to lean any closer. FOCUS NATALIE! YOU HAVE A GOAL HERE!!!

Instead of touching his lips I leaned close to his ear and lied, "I'm sorry, but I have to go. You're just not good enough for me to skip a manicure."   I would have done anything to get out of that manicure, but teasing him was so much fun.  

I saw Connor's eyes open as he groaned.    I smiled and then gave him a small peck on the cheek.   I walked behind him and stopped right infront of Blake. He still had his mouth hanging open. Guess he's not so macho now!   

I did the same thing to him as I did to Connor, except I whispered, "Thanks for the dress. Give this to your brother."   I slowly walked to the door, swaying my hips side to side. I turned around and saw Charlotte and Derrick smiling at me. I looked at the two brothers and their eyes wide with shock. I winked at both boys and left Starbucks.    

Once we were outside, the three of us suddenly burst into a fit of laughter.   "Did... you..ss-see their ... faces? hahahaha!" Derrick laughed.

Charlotte giggled and said, "You are one teaser, Nat!"  

After a good ten minutes, the laughter finally died down. "Sooooo..... What did you give him?" I heard Charlotte ask.  

"Well, with a little bit of teasing, I told Blake to give Connor that little slip of paper." I replied. I knew they wanted to know what was on the paper.  

"And...? What did it say?" Derrick asked, looking extrememly curious.   "Well, It was the tiny slip of paper mother wrote me this morning with my phone number on it." I stated.

  "OMG! GIRL YOU ARE FAST!! YOU GAVE CONNOR YOU NUMBER?" Charlotte asked.  

"No I didn't."  

"But you just said-"

  "I said I gave Blake the number,"  

"No-"  

"To give to Connor."   Charlote gave me a disaproving smile.  

"Err... Ladies, It's already 3:52pm," Derrick suddenly said.    

"WHAT? WE ARE SO BEHIND SCHEDULE!!! COME ON!" Charlotte pulled me off the manicures.