Captain Magnum X Female Reader Pt.1

Thank you guys for helpin me out on the name, it helps ALOT. Thanks guys!

Me and my Family/Crew are always looking for treasure. We never had a first lady on the ship, because we don't have someone counting money or doing anything else important. My Family mostly shares jobs. We share almost everything.

Today we ran into something that we weren't expecting. As we were heading towards an island just to find more resources (because we were running out) we ran right in front of an enemy ship that has been trying to find us for months. They stopped us right in our tracks and hopped into our ship. And they started to attack. I didn't know what to do. So I ran to our office and hid under the desk.

I started to wait and listen. I hear screams and gunshots. What is happening out there? I hear the door slam open. I look on the ground by me and see a sword. I swipe it very quickly and hold it close to me. "Anyone here?" Someone says, "Don't be scared, I'm here to help.". I slowly move out from under my desk. "Now common, hurry up." The tall man says. He grabs my wrist and jolts me to his ship. 

The strangely tall man leaves as he leaves me on his ship. "Sir, where are you going?" I ask. "I going to get your crew, did you think I was going to kidnap ya?" He replies and then leaves. I sit and wait. I look around to see other things, there wasn't anything special. Just some benches and barrels of wine. 

The man comes back with a bunch of other people from my ship. "Do we have everyone captain?" The man asks, looking towards me. "I'm not the captain. We don't really have a captain." I say. "Well, those people were ship robbers, and they stole your ship. So I'm letting you use my ship until you can get a new one." The man says. "Thank you for letting us use your ship for a while, but who are you?" I say. "I'm Captain Magnum, What's your name, young lady?"  "I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you, Captain." I reply. 

"Nice lady, and very pretty too." Captain Magnum says with a small grin on his face. I gave him a small smile back. Then I counted everyone and turns out, Captain Magnum and his crew saved my family. 

SORRY FOR CLIFFHANGER. I really didn't know what to do so I just made it a cliffhanger. I'm having a smol writer's block and I don't know what to do. So I would be great if I just got some ideas for Pt.2 of this chapter. 

Bye Ya'll    ~Wilford Warfstash <3 <3 <3