Burn The Stage | 1

"Who are you?"☾

"Who are you?"

"Hmm...I think I'm still trying to figure that out," she smiled, chuckling in front the camera. "Army know's me, right? I still can't believe this is happening." Hani waved with both hands, her feet swinging forward in the swirl chair of her hotel room. "I'm Kyun Hani, the fourth oldest? Namjoon Oppa likes to believe he's older," she giggled. "I'm a lead dancer, vocalist and sometime rapper in BTS."

Fan's were a little sad the introduction was short, but they understood that she sometimes got camera shy even after all these years. They thought it was cute that Hani called RM Oppa when she's technically his noona by a month.

"Why did you choose this path?"

Hani thought for a good long second. "In the beginning, my parents didn't support me. I just wanted to get away, just try? I don't know, maybe I still don't know," she laughed. "That's not good is it? Honestly, I just wanted to dance. Dancing was everything to me for a long time and then wasn't it."

Hani suddenly got serious. "In ballet you had to be perfect and I couldn't be perfect. I struggled with that for a long time." She started to play the rings on her fingers. "Even as an idol you have this image, but that's just not possible. Making music, BTS healed me and I want to stay doing that, not just for me but for fan's who still feel broken inside too," she smiled.

Everyone was touched by hearing that, knowing all about her early struggles with depression. They were also kind of surprised Hani brought up her family. Fan's knew her family relationship was somewhat strained and that it was a touchy subject.

"What are your responsibilities in the group?"

Hani cocked her head to the side in question before laughing. "What more can I say? It's hard to talk about myself..." She smiled. "They treat me all so nicely. I never knew a bond like this could exist. A noona, a dongsaeng? An annoying sister?" Hani laughed again.

"I help Namjoon with lyrics and translating sometimes since we both speak English. I cook when it's needed. I help members with dancing. Where ever I need to be I'm there. If you think about it, I'm kind of boring..." Hani made a confused face. "Does that answer your question?"

"You know, I asked Bang Pdmin one day why he put me in BTS." She scratched her head, "I don't know what I was expecting him to say, but I didn't expect him to say that. I mean, why not a girl group, a soloist? One girl with seven boys, who does that?"

"What did he say?"

Hani looked back at the camera. "Oh, he said I just kind of it. Sometimes I don't think I fit, when we first debuted I really thought I didn't belong. Fans didn't take to me too well. They knew I was a trainee, that maybe I'd debut but not with a bunch of boys. I guess it did attract a lot of attention, everyone thought we would fail, especially with me in the group."

What does BTS mean to you?

She stared warmly off to some her members behind the somewhere off camera. "Love. Family. I never want to leave their side..." Hani stopped talking for a second before laughing. "At this rate I might have to marry one of them. But I do, I love them."

"What do Armys mean to you?"

"Everything." Hani smiled. "They're everything. I am them, they are me. Without them, I don't know where would be. I wish I could meet and thank everyone of them. I love all of you." She looked heartbroken for a moment. "Let's be real for a second, one day we will disband but I will never forget ARMY."