MAMA | 2015

BTS x Got7

"Rapmon! Namjoon-ah!"Jackson squealed his name in excitement, running over to them, screaming again once he saw Hani

Jackson squealed his name in excitement, running over to them, screaming again once he saw Hani.

"Hani-ah!" Skipping around Rapmon heading straight for his favorite girl.

Oh, boy. Hani thought, but she loved Jackson so she shared his enthusiasm. "Jackson!"

She laughed as he picked her up and spun them around, after setting Hani back on her feet he planted a loud big smooch on her face.

"I missed you too," she smiled, arms still wrapped around his neck, hugging him.

The rest of bts and got7 looked on as if it were normal, though a few didn't know what to do. Rapmon just shook his head while BamBam smiled all giddy. Jungkook and Yugyeom had made their way over to each other after everyone had greeted politely, bowing.

"Hani I thought you weren't coming?" asked Jackson, back hugging her.

She fell into the familiar weight of his chest, swaying them from side to side. "I wasn't but I had a few hours to spare so I came to support!"

To both of their disappointments Hani wasn't performing this year at MAMA. Official statements said it was for personal reasons, and it was, but her bandmates knew the truth.

"Jackson-ah can you get off my girl?" Namjoon walked up to them.

Jackson gave him a funny look but read between the undertones of his voice. He let go of Hani but she made a face, a cross between an angry pout and a no. She wrapped herself around Jackson as tight as possible.

"But I never get to see him."

Namjoon sighed.

It was finally Namjoon's turn to receive a hug. "You know you're my favorite BTS member."

"