Ch.7

Two weeks later
I woke up feeling sick again for the hundredth time. I think I know what this is but I'm too scared to admit it. It will also explain why I'm sleeping so much as well, like right now yoongi is even up and with the boys downstairs but I'm sleeping. That's not normal. I called the girls to come in my room because I want them here when I do it. "What's going on" lexi asked walking into the bedroom. "I'm going to take a pregnancy test" I showed them the test. "What really??" Braiden looked at me shocked. "Yes I've been sick in the mornings and I'm always sleeping it's not normal" I took the test going into the bathroom to take it. I sat on the toilet peeing on both of the test I have. When I was done I put them on the bathroom sink waiting for the results. I'm so nervous I couldn't think straight. What if I'm pregnant? Will yoongi stay? What will the boys say? What will our company think? What will army say and think? All of these things rush through my head as I wait for the results. Times up and it's time to check the results. I turn over the first test to see two solid red lines on them which means pregnant. I turn the other one over to see the word pregnant on it. Tears were streaming down my face as I look at the test in my hands. I walk out of the bathroom looking at lexi and Braiden who look really nervous. "I'm pregnant" I said crying. "Omg yay" they yell coming over to me in a group hug. "I can't believe it, how am I going to tell him" I asked sitting in the bed. "How about you go down there and just sit it in front of him" she sat on the bed next to me. "In Front of the others too?" I asked scared. She nods getting up and opening the door. "Let's go" oh god I'm so nervous. We walked downstairs I had the test in my pocket so no one would see. "Good morning y/n" Namjoon oppa come over to me and kissed my head. Damn I didn't think about what he would say. Oh gosh "good morning oppa" I said sitting next to yoongi. I took the test out sitting it next to him acting like I'm just giving him a kiss. I went into the living room waiting for him to come in with the test. It took a few minutes but I heard him yell my name running into the room with the test. "Y/n is this true? Are you pregnant?" He asked walking in front of me. "Yes I'm pregnant" I said standing up. He wrapped his arms around me spinning me around. "I'm gonna be a dad, I can't believe it. I've always wanted a baby." I kissed him making him shut up. The rest of the boys pile into the room to hear what the noise is about. "What's going on" Namjoon asked walking into the room. "I'm gonna be a dad" yoongi yelled too all the members. They looked at me surprised before coming over to me giving me a hug. "I'm so happy for you" Jin said pulling away from the hug. "I'm gonna be an uncle" Namjoon asked me. I nodded my head looking at him. He smiles bright giving me a big hug, I'm so happy he's happy for me. "How did you get pregnant" Tae asked me. I just looked at him for a second wondering if he is serious or not. "Really Tae are you serious" I asked concerned. "How did the baby ge- oh never mind" it finally clicked in his head making him stop what he was saying. Yoongi pulled me into a hug again "we need to go to the doctor and get a check up for you" he took out his phone calling the doctor. "Ok I have an appointment for today let's go" he gets his shoes on and I get mine on. We leave heading to the doctor to check on our BABY!