Ch.18

The next morning we got a call from Hobi telling us that Lexi is about to push the baby out so we need to get over there as soon as we can. All of us quickly got our stuff yoongi grabbed Royals bag while I carry her out to the car. Her seat is already in the car from when we took Lexi to the hospital so all I have to do it buckle her in and we are good to go.
Namjoon: is everyone in?
Jimin: yep
With that we drove off heading to the hospital to see our little niece or nephew. When we arrived we go straight into the hospital asking the front desk if she has given birth yet. She just finished pushing the baby out but we have to wait about an hour to see them.
Yoongi: what do you think Royal will you have a boy cousin or a girl cousin?
He asked holding her in front of his face as she giggles at him.
Namjoon: I don't think she cares as long as she can play with them.
That's true, she loves anyone who will play with her. That's why she's so close to tae, Jimin, and jungkook because they are always playing with her. I'm a hundred percent sure that they will do the same with the new baby. I can't wait to meet him or her, I love babies. It almost makes me want another one but not right now, too soon. The hour passed by fairly quickly and now we can go in to see them. As we walk in Hobi is holding the baby in his arms.
Y/n: before anything is said, tell us what is it?
Lexi: a boy
All: Aww
Taehyung: what did you name him?
He asked clearly very excited to have a little boy in the house to play with.
Lexi: Jae
Braiden: that's a cute name for him.
Lexi: Hobi let them hold him for a while
Hobi hands him over to me as I take him carefully into my arms looking at his cute squishy face.
Y/n: you guys did an amazing job he's adorable.
Hobi: thank you, Lexi did most of the work.
Jungkook: duh, she pushed him out of her body as you watched.
I had Jae over to Braiden going, over to Royal who does not look happy that I was holding another baby.
Yoongi: is some getting jealous
He teases her kissing her cheek then handing her over to me.
Y/n: it's gonna take some time for her to get used to him. She's used to being the only baby who gets all the attention.
Jimin: don't worry Royal we love you just as much and won't stop playing with you.
He takes her out of my arms walking her over to Jae.
Jimin: look at the baby.
She looks at him as Jimin points to Jae now in taehyungs arms, she doesn't know what to do at first but finally she reaches over it rub his little head as she laughs.
Jimin: there you go. Best friends
He smiles at her cute little smile she gets from her dad. Taehyung hands Jae over to Jimin as he takes Royal from him in exchange. She doesn't seem to mind though, she loves all the attention.
Lexi: y/n, you were right that was stressful but now I'm so happy.
Y/n: see the pain is worth it in the end.
Lexi: definitely
We both look back over to the group of people passing Jae around until he finally ends up in Lexi's arms again to be feed.
Namjoon: we'll leave now to give you some space. Congratulations and we'll see you at home tomorrow. Bye
Lexi&hobi: bye thank you!
We all wave to each other walking out of the hospital room walking down the hallway. Royal fell asleep on yoongi's shoulder after he got her back from holding Jae for a couple minutes. Oh boy did she not like her daddy holding another baby that wasn't her. I said she was a daddy's girl and she really is. She cried and cried until he gave Jae to Namjoon and took her in his arms. Then shortly after she fell asleep. Yoongi easily put her in her car seat before sitting himself next to me so we can drive off.
Yoongi: do you want another baby?
He whispered in my ear catching my attention.
Y/n: what why?
Yoongi: I saw how you were with Jae, you looked like you missed have a little baby.
Y/n: I do miss it, and I do want another baby but later, not now.
Yoongi: sounds good to me
I giggled slightly at him resting my head on his shoulder as we drive home.