The Fight

3 months later ....

Watssap Chat

Idhika - Lets Play KBC

Me - No . Not Again .

Idhika - Truth & Dare ?

Me - KBC is Better.

Idhika - Ok Mr Sharma This is a rapid fire game. Each question you answer you get price money of 10 thousand

Idhika - What is Arav's Fav colour ?

Me - Purple

Idhika- Fav Hero ?

Me - Akshay Kumar

Idhika - Fav Heroine ?

Me- huh Idhika Pandey

Idhika-Liaaarrr hahaha !!!

Idhika - Best friend ?

Me- Idhika

Idhika - Fav Person ?

Me- Idhika

Idhika - If you can carry one person in your Pocket who is it ?

Me - Idhika

Idhika- Very Impressice Mr Sharma. You Played well. You have won KBC.

Me - Thanks I'm flattered .

Idhika - The Pleasure is all mine.

Idhika- Hey Listen ? Im going on a date . Which Colour should I wear ?

Me - I dont know Bye.

Idhika - I was joking Aaru

Me - ok

Idhika - Sorry na Yar.

Me- Why do you have to say sorry ? your date your wish ?

Idhika - Why are you making Tantrums. Do I have to ask permission to you ?? HAHAHA

Idhika - Are you my boy friend ?

Me- Idhika Enough !! Just F### Off .

Idhika - Achaaa ! Great you always get irritated . Leave me better for you

Idhika - Why did you make friends with me ??

Idhika - I hate the fact that we became friends.

Idhika - . How dare you say ###k off to me ?
Bye I'm Blocking you.

She- ***Blocks me Everywhere***

Me- *** Blocks her everywhere****

Later that Day .....

I feel like crying. Did I over react ?
She was a baby to me.
How could I use such words for an angel like her ?

.........

I Met Baggy and told him the scene .
He was drunk . In few months he made few new friends with whom he started hanging out much.

''She is a cockteaser bro. Fu## that Bitch with a rod in her p####'' he said. I punched him on face before he could even say more.

''How dare you call that to her ? You A##### Son of W#####...''.

I cought his shoulders and banged him to wall and slap him hard on cheeks.

''Are You beating me for that Sl## ? he says .

'' I'll F### her in A## and C#M all over her face. Did she ever tell you about how she ditched her ex and about her nude photo story ?? You beat your Best friend for her '' he protested and tried hard to get out of my punches.''

''How could you say such words to her ?'' tears roll put of my eyes. As I punch him in stomach. ''Never ever talk to me'' I said and left him to bleed.

''Aaraav I'm sorry bey.......Please listen Aaarav'' she shouts. I run as fast as I can to Protect myself from an emotional outrage.

As soon as I come home I run towards my room close door and fall on bed crying. Today I the only 2 people I had in my whole life.

I see Idhika's miss calls on my phone screen. I see sorry messages from Baggy.

I switch the phone off. I don't wanna respond to anyone. I want to stay here forever.

4 days later ...
"Hayeeee mere devdas" I hear it from somewhere in my room. I sense Idhika.
May be I was missing her way too much.
I could sense fingers in my hair. I look up only to see a beautiful face smiling at me.

"Aalooooo sorry na Yar..!! I was suddenly very angry. I got hurt that you used some fuck word for me. I just wanted to make you jealous." She protested. Such a chatter Box she is. I thought. I wanted to dance.

"I got to know what you did to Baggy " she said. And tears rolled down her beautiful eyes. " I can explain" she said.
"I don't care Idhika" I said and came closer to her. I cupped my hands on her cheeks.
And placed my forehead over here.

"I sent my towel photo to my Aarti my best friend. She sent to her BF and he circulated it to Monish" She cried. Her Voice choked.

" He Blackmailed me to be in relation otherwise he would leak Photo." She said.

"He leaked the photo everywhere a month later & I complained the police.

She started showing all the chats and I felt bad for Idhika. "I told baggy everything. He said sorry to me and messaged you on watssap" she said .

"How do you know all this ?" I asked.

"Sam is our common friend." She said.

"And how did baggy get to know all these ?" I asked.
"He is scoring weed from my Ex." She said.

"You should talk to baggy. He is your best friend." She said.

"He is sorry for what he said and did. She was under drungs influence" she added.

"Nothing comes above you Idhika. Even I were put under biggest of Big Drugs I wouldn't say something like that for any girl. I'll never talk to him. He lose a friend. If something happens to you what will happen if me ? " I said and placed my forehead over hers and closed my eyes . She was still sobbing. But seconds I realise she is smiling.

When your skin touches someone you love. Skin feels happy.

"Do you love me ?" She asked.

I don't reply.

"I love you too" she said.

And we smiled together.