Little Red Riding Hood

I saw the girl once again skipping to her grandmother's house. She seemed very brave.

     She really didn't have to be, no other Wolf would have gone near her. Many Wolves use Humans as toys, pets, food, etc. But I had technically already claimed her, and nobody would dare challenge me, I'm the alpha of these woods.

     I never learned her real name, but I know her nickname is 'Little Red Riding Hood'.

     I was curious with this Human Girl, I couldn't harm her, well, I could but I don't want to.

     I saw she was alone this time, mostly she travels with an adult. I wanted to talk to her for a while, but her seeing me would scare her no doubt.

     Now was the only time. I walked up behind her, she didn't hear me. She continues to skip down the path to her grandmother's house.

     She stopped because her shoe was untied, she set her goodie basket down to tie her shoes. I couldn't resist picking her up. I just had to speak to her.

     "Aaaaah!" Of course she'd scream, why wouldn't she? "Please don't eat me!" I covered her mouth with my finger. "Don't worry, I don't want to hurt you. I just wanted to talk." She looked at me in disbelief.

     I set her down, she backed away, "Don't run, I promise I will not hurt you."

     She got up and darted away, but tripped and sprained her ankle. "You seem to need some help." My hand was big enough to fit around her body. I wrapped it around her and lifted her. "Put me down!"

     I started walking, "Where are you taking me!?" "To your Grandmother's House, unless you want to go to my lair." "No, please!" "Very well."

     We arrive at her Grandmother's House. It was a little longer than usual, I know why.

     She timidly walked out. "You know you're coming with me, right." She nods as I pick her up. "What do you plan on doing with me?" "Well, you have a sprained ankle, I'll have to fix that. But I'll have to take you to my lair, will that be alright?" "Okay."

     I carry her to my lair, when we arrived I sat her on my bed.

     I look through my stuff and find something I can use as a bandage. I put it on her. "Thank you." I liked her thanks, I picked her up and hugged her.

     "Eeeep!" I set her down. "I need to ask, why haven't you talked to me before? Why did no other Wolves attack me? I heard there were many Wolves out here." "Well, I technically already claimed you, and I'm the alpha of these woods, no Wolf would mess with me."

     "So, what do you want to do with me now?" There's only 1 thing I want. "I want you to visit me everytime you come to your Grandmother's House." "Of course."