Classroom

Taeyeon's POV

We are now in our classroom seatting like a boss, chatting with our buddies. While Yoona are thinking for someone. And Sooyoung is enjoying with the girls while his food on his hand . And I'm flirting with some girls. And when I notice no Yul's I can see in this classroom. I call ....

"YAH! Soo. Where is Yul?" I ask soooyoung. While the girls Im chatting with are are tickling me (Oww this so much fun) I thought. While my eyes is into sooyoung.

"I don't know. Hey mind your own  business, don't disturb me!" He said and now I stood up and facing sooyoung.

"Look soo! I can't see yuri!" I told him while playing with his girls infront of him. And now he turn back and looking at me.

"Ow maybe he have something to do. yaaah tae tae please dont disturb me. And mind your..." He cut his words while looking at somewhere, and I take a look with the sight he looking and ....... *0*(Wooooooaaah that girl that pretty smile eye with her aahhh goooosh) I thought.

Sooyoung POV

"Awwww that girl tae" I said while im in shocked while  my mouth still opening.

"Owh my gossh soo " He said while pattinh my arms. He about to walk to the girl and I stood up and grabbed taeyeon.

"Yah! I'll be the first move " I whisper to him and tapped his back his still in shock like me..... And suddenly....

Yoona's POV

Haha this to pervert. I know... maybe I'll be the one who will do the first move..

"Hi pretty" I said to her. (Aha! She has a nice smile) I thought.

"Hey" She said and smile with me. She's really cute her smile and when i hear this voice... I was about to giggle

"Yaaaaaaaaah! Yoonggie! Your too fast!" Sooyoung said and his glaring to me.

"Hey you yoona you....you have your girlfriend. Don't you?" Taeyeon said. Haha this to they don't know I only tease them.

"Me? You mean? Me? Have a girlfriend? Since when?" I said them in a serious way. These two is so funny. ( Why wont I be playboy act like Soo? Hmmmm) I thought. And they're aura said because what I have said. They know that i have a grilfriend. Hehe they don't know I'm just acting this is fun.

"What?!" Teayeon & Sooyoung synchronize. Hahaha I think this is so much fun.

"Yes why?" I said to them. In a serious tone. "Uhmm hey nice eyes smile?" I said to girl were are also wondering why are we like this. The two seriously looking at me.

"Ye..yeas?" She said and looking at us.

"Uhmm. Well It's nice too see you  here. Ahm....?" Sooyoung cut my speech. He hold my wrist and...

"Hey you miss I'm Choi Sooyoung, And you are?" He said that to girl and the girl smile at him . (Ohw she really cute) I thought. While sooyoung give her hands to the girl.... And when someone grabbed sooyoung hands...

".... O.o" Taeyeon and I face epic. 

".... >. And Sooyoung face.

Yuri's POV

I was now walking inside to my room. When I see this friends arguing with someone? What?! And so when I get closer to them I saw a girl who are pretty and cute as well. And all my classmate are shock why are my friends and I like this.