S4 meets thier match

"This is not just ordinary high school. It's a hell. Have you ever heard? S4? Well I guess  your not. If S4 short of (Shoshi 4). And Once you'll get  their attention and your doing stupid things  to them you will regret and they will not stop bothering you..

Tiffany Hwang - She is a lovely person and a pretty one and also a kind person. She love pink stuff. They are also a rich who own many coffee shop in Korea. But when she meets S4 her heart were melting because of Yoona then suddenly she fall into Yuri's charm.

Jessica Jung - She's pretty but she's so cold she also called as  'ice princes'. She hate so much cucumber . And her family own Jung Enterprises in Korea. She also hate S4 but she have a crush on Taeyeon she wants to know more Taeyeon but Yuri wont stop bothering on us. Jessica and Tiffany were bestfriend since there family are close.

Sunny Lee - A cute girl and also she's pretty. She have her aegyeo to make a person fall to her. She have two crush in S4  and that is Yuri and Yoona. But in the end she falls into Sooyoung the playboy and flirty guy.

Seo Ju-hyun(seohyun) - The adorable girl and Innocent among of her friends. She's kind she love keroro. Her family were also close to Jungs. She love the S4 specially Yuri oppa because his caring to me.