♡ New Year's Special ♡ !Smut!

So this follows the last chapter
And this chapter Smut soo
Yeahh
And on the phone call Korekiyo's words are bolded
♡ Enjoy ♡
--------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the Christmas you and Korekiyo had, it was already New Year's time to shine. And this year you had a plan. You called up Korekiyo And said to come over tomorrow for new year's since it was tomorrow. You got dressed and went to a adult shop.

(A/n: I'm sorry that's where my mind went )

You looked around at some pretty inappropriate stuff but then you found what you needed in the first place, lingerie.
You took the almost see through clothes to the counter for the cashier to check them out.

"Wait weren't you the cashier that worked at Target..?" You asked to the very familiar cashier. " Yep that's me. " the cashier said. " I'm guessing that your rope obsessed boyfriend are getting more and more kinky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" the cashier said.
(A/n: when I typed the word kinky my mind immediately went to Jared from deh)

" UHHHMMM, thanks for checking out my item I'll get going now!" You said quickly while taking the revealing clothes and throwing a wad of money at the cashier. You ran out of the store to your car and started your car. You drove to your house and walked in to your bedroom to try on the new clothes.

(A/n: this is what the lingerie looks like :P)

The clothes fit perfectly. ' this is all going incredibly good so far. I just gotta hope that korekiyo will get the idea' you thought. You took it off to not ruin the delicate fabric. Then you went to sleep.

The next day ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

'4:57' you thought. You sat up from your bed yawning. You stretched your arms out to only hear them pop. You got up and got dressed. Then you called Korekiyo.
*Heyy baby!*
*Hey*
* Remember that your coming over at 8 *okie*
*Mkayy!*
*Well byeeeeeee and love ya*
*Love you*
You ended the call and went to Komaeda's place since you had haven't seen him in a while plus it was a way to pass time so why not.

Time skip after visiting Komaeda

You got back home at 7:30 and immediately after getting home you change into the lingerie you recently bought from yesterday. After you get changed into the revealing clothes you think of what to say when korekiyo gets here.

*Knock*
*Knockk*
*Knockkkkkk*

"Coming!" You said to your hidden visitor. You peeked your head out the door to see your soon to be wedded partner standing there. You invited him in and took a seat next to him on the couch gently leaning on him with your legs crossed. " Y/n? What are you wearing?" Korekiyo asked blushing slightly.

"Oh this I was just getting dressed when you knocked on the door, so I just slip this on." You answered back. "O-Oh okay.." He looked away from your clothing choice.

(A/n: Smut warning like seriously..)

You leaned closer to him forcing his arm to be stuck in your cleavage. His face got more red by the second but then he finally snapped. "I can't take it anymore!" He basically yells. He pulled down his mask and roughly pressed his lips onto your lips. This obviously led to a hot make out session. During the session you got on his lap and started grinding on him. You could feel his member getting harder and harder by the second. You grinded more hard while he started pulling the lace away to reveal the top half of your body. Korekiyo broke the kiss then roughly stuck his mouth onto on of your nipples. You moaned softly as he sucked. You continued grinding him. Korekiyo gently picked you up placing you on the couch and asking you this "are you sure you want to do this Y/n?". You only nodded. He had a hopeful look on his face. He gently layed you down on the couch and took his clothes off except his boxers. Then his took your panties off. "Do you have any rope or cloth Y/n?" He asked. "No, I don't think so." You said back. "Eh it's fine." Korekiyo said. He took his boxers off and lined up with your entrance then slowly pushed in. You winced in pain as you felt him enter you but then slowly got used to it. "Tell me when I can go love, I don't wanna hurt you. " Korekiyo said sweetly. You nodded slowly signaling it's ok to move. He started moving slow but then he got faster. " Ahn~" you moaned out into the air. "Ggn~" Korekiyo grunted out. The air was filled with grunts and moans. Korekiyo finally hit your g spot and with that you let out a tremendous number of moans. You could hear skin slapping in every room. This moment was just so... Perfect. Korekiyo started going slowly as the thrusts were getting sloppy. You released and soon after Korekiyo pulls out and releases his load on your stomach.

(A/n: THE SMUT IS OVER I REPEAT THE SMUT IS OVER)

Korekiyo got up and cleaned you up and then soon after cleaned himself up. You got dressed in a oversized t-shirt and a pare of red lacey panties. And you gave Korekiyo one of your oversized t-shirts and a pare of your baggy sweat pants. Once you both were dressed both of you just cuddle until midnight.

When it hit midnight you both got up and wooed for a New year then Korekiyo took you in his arms and passionately kissed you on the lips. You kissed back immediately. Then after a while you stopped kissing each other you asked a risque question...

"Wanna have a round two?"
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-

----------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woahhhhhhh
I just wrote smut..
I feel kewl and special now!!
Oh and I made my goal of 1000 words!!
Word count: 1022
Anndd that's all

Byerss

~the lovable donut