Chapter Two - The First Meeting of Many

Riley's POV

“If there is anything else you need to know, don't be afraid to ask,” Caroline, my manager, stated. “Oh, and the supplies are in the back,”

I did a fake smile as she walked away. It has been so tiring working at the PlayPen, I have been there every night this week leading up to today. Even though this is the most degrading thing I have ever done, I need the money. I earned three hundred dollars and since I been there. I don't sleep and I rarely eat.

I tried to rub the sleep out my eyes as I put my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed the pad and pen of the counter while I walked to the a residing table.

“Ms. Sharon, what are you doing here?” I perked up, trying to look more awake than I actually was.

She smiled. “I wanted to see you on your first day,” she looked at her watch. “And I have a few things that should be at you place when you get home. You hungry?”

I wanted to scream ‘Yes, god I am so hungry,’ but I shook my head. I don't deserve her kindness after everything I have did or have ever did.

“Well, I'll just take a coffee and a blueberry muffin,”

I took her order, smiled and walked away. I know, if I stood around her for too long, she would suspect something. I took the order sheet and put it on the counter by the cash register before taking a muffin off of the desert place.

I put the muffin on the plate, along with a cup of black coffee, and gave it to her.

------

I tossed my house keys in dish that is sitting on the end table by the door, and hung my purse on the hook beside my coats. Ms. Sharon wasn't lying when she said she had furniture for me, it was decked out. I ran into my room and just on the already made bed, this was to perfect. I laid there for a moment but I knew that I would have to get up and go to my other job. This constant running this tiring me out.

I stood up, walked to my closet and changed into the sequin pink blouse with my see through pants before grabbing my treach coat off the coat rack and headed out the house.

$Drake's POV$

“You been working all day, you need to loosen up,” Ryan laid on the couch scrolling through his phone. “Why won't you call Riri?” he did a suggestive wink.

I fanned him off. “She's in L.A and I am not about to fly all the way over there for some pussy,”

“But it's good pussy, am I right?” he nudged me and causing me to smirk. “Let's go to a strip club then,”

“Ain't no good strip clubs around here,” I sat on in the swivel chair that is at the mixing board.

He thought about it. “My girl Theresa said they got some new girls at The Playpen,”

I couldn't come up with better idea so I agreed. We first had to stop by my house so I could change and then we went to the club.

-----

“Aye girl, what's good?” Ryan said to Theresa.

She looked at him up and down. “Look, are you order a drink or bother me all night?”

“Why can't we do both?” he leaned against the bar.

I playfully pushed him out the way. “Let me get a bottle of Grey Goose,” I went for my wallet.

“Naw, Big E treats his celebrities good, you go on ahead to the VIP lounge and I'll get the bottle brought to you,” She smiled at me.

Ryan came back into view. “What do I get?”

“A hug,”

“For real?”

“Hell no,” she went back tending the bar.

I laughed as I went in the lounge. “Daaaammmn, and she wants you?”

“I wearing her down man,”

The rest of the night, I don't think he thought about her once. This girl name Shakayla kept his attention and a girl name Rebecca was keeping mind.

“Gigi is missing out,” I heard Rebecca say to Shakayla.

I took another big gulp of alcohol. “Shit, bring her in too,”

While she call the other girl over, I took the time to relax and calm down because I was ready to get it in. Damn, where's Rihanna when I need her?

And when the other girl walked in, it didn't make it no better.

❇Riley's POV❇

I watched as both of the girls danced on the two guys. I really don't know why I was called in here but they said he was famous so I wanted to see what I could get. One guy looked like haven't shaved in months and the other looked like his brother, but more middle-easty.

Rebecca started to walk out. “He's all yours,” she sipped the hundred dollar bill in her bikini top.

When I walked up to him, he bit his bottom lip while looking at me up and down. “You got what I want?” I said to him seductively.

“You must don't know me? Drizzy has everything you want,”

I wanted to laugh out loud but I had to keep up the act.

“So what do you do ‘Drizzy’?” I sat on his lap as I took of my shirt. “If that is you real name,”

He held my ass, keeping me up until he just sat me on his lap. “What do you think I do?” he made sure that I sat right on his stiff member.

“Well,” I could feel my breathing speed up. “It could be a number of thing,” he started to rock me.

I had to get up because if I sat there any longer, I would have messed up his clothes and mind.

He stood up behind me before whispering in my ear. “You wanna find out what I do best?”

“Okay, let me just get a drink,” I walked out the lounge. I need the strongest alcohol they got.

**********

This book is finally going to start in the new year!

I love the way this story is coming along.

And it a new for me as far as writing goes..

This story is more real as for IASWF is more happy. More aspects of life than just the average girl meet celebrity and falls in love type of thing.

Speaking of IASWF, it is almost over. :(

I can't believe I just said that.

-debbiepearl