Chapter 21

You currently were at work and checked the vitals of your last patient for this day. "Have a great rest afternoon, Dr L/N." you smiled at Mister James. "Thank you, I wish you that too." you said and took the door handle into your hand before you walked out of the door.

You walked to the counter were the nurses were sitting at and took that little tablet and typed the information into it. "How are the wedding plans going?" Jo asked as she stepped behind you. You smiled at her, "It's going good. We will take a look at a location after work." you said.

"That means in a few." she said and you looked at the clock from the tablet. "Oh I totally forgot about the time." you said shaking your head. "Are you getting old?" Jo teased. "Hey!" you exclaimed. "I'm not that old." you said with a pout. "You're 34." "And? You're 32." "Still younger than you." she said and stuck her tongue out.

You narrowed your eyes at her and in that moment Jensen came, kissing your temple. "Why are looking at her like this?" he asked you. "She said, I'm old." you said with a pout and crossed your eyes in front of your chest. He looked at Jo, "Jo you're just two years younger." he said as he wrapped an arm around your waist.

"She's still older than me." "You're childish." you said and walked to your locker. You got changed and grabbed your purse as you walked out. "You ready for that appointment?" Jensen asked with a huge smile. You nodded, "Yeah." He took your hand and intertwined your fingers with his.

You walked out of the hospital and got into your car, driving to that location. One of Jensen's hands was on the steering wheel and the other one was on your thigh, rubbing your knee softly.

The drive was quiet, but in a comfortable kind of way. In between he looked at you and gave you one of his loving smiles. You leaned against window and saw the beautiful city, you were living in, passing by.

A few minutes later Jensen pulled up into a parking lot and you stopped daydreaming. Both of you got out of the car, you put your purse around your shoulders and Jensen came to sour side, intertwining his fingers with yours. He kissed your temple and you smiled at him, which he returned.

You two walked towards the door and a lady, maybe a few years younger, with blonde hair and good-looking body, opened the door. "Oh you might be Mr. Ackles and Ms. L/N. I'm Miss Parker." she smiled at you and looked a bit longer at Jensen than you liked as she held out her hand. "Hello and yes we are." Jensen said with a polite smile, while shaking her hand after that she shook yours.

You entered the big hall and it looked just as beautiful as in the pictures on the internet. You looked around it, the hall was big but also not that big. The tables were beautiful and decorated in a sweet kind of way, although you could change it, you liked it.

"So what you're thinking?" she smiled at you and then her look lingered longer at Jensen, again. Jensen wrapped his arm arm around your waist and looked down at you with his green orbs, giving you a huge smile. "I like it what about you?" he said and you nodded.

"I like it too." you smiled at him. "We take it." Jensen said. "Great! I get the papers." she exclaimed. A moment later she came back and led you to a table. You two sat down in front of her and slid the paper towards you.

"I need you to fill in the date, the time of the day and from when you'll be here." she said and gave you the pen. You filled in the day you and Jensen chose and when you expected to be there. You and Jensen signed it and slid it back to her.

"I see you a few days before the wedding to give you the keys." she said as you all got up from your chairs. You and Jensen shook her hand and made your way out of the hall. You walked to your car and got into it. Jensen didn't start the engine instead he started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" you asked and looked at him with an awkward smile. "Did you see how she was checking me out?" he said between laughers. "Actually I did." you said and  looked at him. He started the engine and took your hand, "Are you jealous?" he asked with a smirk. "No." you lied and took your hand from his grip, crossing your arms over your chest.

"You have no reason to be jealous." he said softly and you looked at him as you uncrossed your arms. As you didn't say anything, he continued, "Y/N, I'm going to marry you. You're the only woman I have eyes for." he said. He took your hand and brought it to his lip as you were waiting at a red light.

"I know...I just- I'm sorry." you said. He smiled at you, "No reason to be." you smiled at him. He continued driving home and parked in the garage if the apartment building. You got out of the car and walked to the the elevator. While walking Jensen wrapped an arm around your waist and kisses your cheek.

"Just a month and you're finally my wife." he said as you entered the elevator and kissed you passionately. He cupped your cheeks and tended his head, deepening the kiss. Jus as the elevators door pinged open he pulled away from you and an old lovely couple entered the elevator.

The older woman smiled at you and Jensen, which you politely returned. Jensen held your hand and you leaned against his shoulder. The woman turned around one more time, "You two are a lovely couple and good luck for your marriage." she said and looked down at your left hand as she said the last part.

The elevator door opened and she walked out without you two could have said something. You smiled at Jensen and giggled into his chest, he also laughed and rubbed your back. You rested your head against his chest and waited for the elevator to approach your floor.

Eventually you reached your floor and took your key out as you walked towards your door. As you put the key into the lock Jensen started kissing your neck and you closed your eyes for a second. "The more you need opening that door, the more I will torture you." he mumbled against your skin and started kissing your sweet spot.

"You're mean." you breathed out and finally unlocked your door. You stepped in and with that away from Jensen's kisses. You took your shoes and coat off before you gibbeted your purse on a catch. After he did the same as you did, he wrapped his arms around your waist.

He brushed the hair off your shoulder and put your shirt aside and kissed your shoulder. "You know you're the most beautiful woman, you know that right?" he whispered and you blushed. You didn't answer and he turned you around.

He looked at you, cupping your cheek and you could see the love in his eyes as he looked into yours. "I love you a whole lot and I will only have eyes for you." he whispered against your lips with closed eyes and gave you a sweet and long kiss. "I love you too." you whispered as you pulled away.

~*~

The rest of the night you spend in bed, cuddling, watching tv and doing some other things. *wink* *wink*