Chapter 22

A few days later...
Jensen was the first who woke up, you were snoring softly and cuddled up in his arms. Your head was resting on his bare chest and your arm was wrapped around his torso. He smiled down at and his fingers drew circles on your bare back.

He drove a hand through your hair and you shifted slightly, getting a better position. You tangled your legs with his. You shivered slightly and put the blanket above your shoulders. He looked down at you, you looked so peaceful. He continued drawing circles on your back and eventually you woke up.

"Good morning." you said groggily and with closed eyes. "Good morning." he said back and kissed your head. You smiled at his gesture and kissed his chest softly. "How did you sleep?" he asked you softly as his fingers drove up and down your back. You looked up at him, "Actually good, you're a good pillow." you said and giggled softly, making him laugh too.

"What about you?" "I always have a good sleep when you're in my arms." you smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips. "To be honest, me too." you said. You sat up and held the blanket to your upper body and reached for Jensen's shirt and pulled it over your head.

"Hey this is my shirt!" he exclaimed and you smirked at him. "I know, but it suits me better." you said as you got up and gave him a wink. "Maybe, you're right." he said and playfully but his bottom lip. You laughed and walked into the bathroom, did the things you needed to do.

You walked out again and saw Jensen in sweats, sitting at the small desk you two had in your bedroom. He looked at something on the internet, you wrapped your arms around his neck from behind and rested your head on his shoulder. "What are you doing?" you mumbled against his shoulder.

He took one of your hands in his, "I'm looking for a flight for Christmas." he said and rubbed his thumb along the back of your hand. You swallowed harshly, because you didn't want to fly, you were still scared.

Jensen noticed that you got nervous or more like scared and rubbed one of your arms with his other hand. He turned around and looked at you, "I know you won't like what I'm going to say-" "Then don't." you said and pulled away from him.

You walked out of the bedroom and walked into the kitchen, pouring you a cup of coffee. "I know-" you looked up at him. "You don't know anything, Jensen." you said. "Stop interrupting me!" he almost yelled. "Don't yell at me!" you yelled at him and places your cup loudly on the counter.

"How many time you want to argue about that?!" Jensen asked you and drove a hand through his hair. "As many times as I'm ready to fly again!" you screamed at him and put your hand in surrender. "So what?! You want to stay here, when your and my family is in Austin?!" "Yeah maybe!"

"I don't believe it! My mom extra asked your family to spend Christmas together so that we don't have to be separated like last year!" you let out a humourless laugh "So is this all about you now?!" "What?! No! Are you even listening to yourself?!"

"I sure am!" you took a deep breath and closed your eyes, rubbing your temples. "Look-" you began softly and calmly "-I really appreciate that your mom invited my family, but I don't know if I'm mentally stable to fly over there or-or fly in general." he smiled at you and walking towards you, already forgotten about the yelling.

"I already told you so so many times, you won't be alone. I'd be there for you it's already months ago, maybe it's not much time that passes by, but it's worth to try it." he said while holding your face in his hands. You didn't know why, but you could never be angry at Jensen. You also hated fighting with him.

You gave him a weak smile, "I'm sorry." you said. "No reason to be sorry." he gave you a soft peck on the lips. "But maybe...you could try?" he asked unsure, more unsure about your reaction. "Okay." you said and dumbfounded both of you by saying that.