Chapter: 1

"Beep, Beep, Beep!" I slam my hand down on my alarm clock and look at it; it says it is 5:30 in the morning. I have to get up and feed the horses.

It's also my first day at divergent high in Whitesboro Texas, it is my junior year and I am 16. My dad is a big political guy and we moved here from Cheyenne, Wy he is the new high up executive to the mayor of Whitesboro, Mr. Eaton.

I walk out to the barn to feed my two rodeo horses, Baby Jay, and Beau. I have been doing rodeos since I was able to walk; I am the only one in my family that does rodeos. Back in Cheyenne I was last year queen of the high school rodeo. I have also been the state champion barrel racer and goat tying champion for the past 7 years.

After I finish feeding the horses I run up stair and take a nice long warm shower. After I am done I get out and blow dry my blonde hair and put it in a braid. Then put on a little make up, just enough to make my eyes pop. I run in to my room seeing that I am running late and throw on a old pair of Miss Me jeans, my 2014 belt buckle, and a plain black tee shirt.

I ran down stairs grab an apple and slide my worn out Justin boots on and run to my 2015 f-250 king ranch and drive to school.

Hey take for Reading! This my first ever story! i love divergent! i can always use some postive feedback please tell if i should do anything or if you have any ideas!

Have a blessed day!

P.S- All Characters belong the the amazing MS.ROTH