Ch.FOUR

I call Chris as soon as I get home to tell her about the try outs and about four. She said what four did was super weird and that he has never done that before, and to still be carful.
I decided after the phone call with Chris to take a trail ride because our new property had miles and miles of trails.
While on my trail ride with baby i ran in to none other than four.
" hey four what are you doing on my property's?"
" this is your your property , I have been riding these trails for years"
" well yeah it's mine"
" well I will just leave them" he says in a sad voice but with that smirk I love, WAIT DID I JUST SAY LOVE!!!??
" no you can stay, I don't know these trails and I need someone to teach me."
"Okay I will"
Four Pov
Man she is so cute!
I should take her to the spring with the waterfall!
------------Time Skip--------------
"Wow four this place is amazing!"
" yeah I know, this my favorite spot in the world. I come here when I need to get away or think."
" four this place is probably the coolest place on earth"
" yeah, so how long have you been riding."
" I been riding since I was 2, my mom use to be a world champion barrel racer, and I would go to with her to all of her rodeos growing up, when i was 6 she entered me in my first pro rodeo"
" you already ran a pro rodeo?!!"
"Yeah" she laughed she has the most beautiful laugh, I think I Might like tris prior.
" I haven't ran a pro rodeo yet"
Tris Pov
His smile is so captivating, his eyes make me melt.
He is staring at me like I am the beautiful piece of art.
He staring to lean in, omg he is going to kiss me!!!!
Our lips connect, we move in sync, I feel sparks!
When we finally pull away after what seems like forever he turn to me and says " Tris will like to be my girlfriend."
" I would love to be your girlfriend"
We them got back on our horses and rode of in to the sunset.

Just saw
insurgent last night! It was amazing!