Ch.3

Tris Pov
As I am sitting talking with Chris and will about the rodeo team a tall tanned boy with beautiful eyes walks in in jeans and a camo shirt with a pair of double H boots, sporting a championship belt buckle. "Who is that" I whisper to Chris. " That's four he is the captain of the rodeo, also the biggest jerk in school, I would stay away from him if you knew what was good for you."
Ok so I have to stay away from from probably the hottest guy in the world cause he is a jerk! I can change that.
-----time skip to after school at rodeo team try outs-------
I was allowed to leave early to go pick up my horses and change in to my rodeo attire. This school has a big state of the art arena. I get in to the arena and start warming up beau. There are a bunch of other people running around on their horses. I see four ride in on the prettiest white gelding I have ever seen. I decided that I was about to get my flirt on. Nothing drives a cowboy crazier than a cowgirl that can ride. So start running beau in circles and making him do sliding stops, out of the corner of my eye I see four watching me. I smirk just a little.

four Pov
Once I get in the arena on lucky, I know goofy name for a horse but I have had this horse since I was 10 I trained him when he was only 3. Once I get in I see a girl warming up her horse doing a perfect sliding stop, i can't take my eyes off of her. But I have to start try outs.
" OKAY EVERYONE" I yell. " time to split up in to groups of what you are trying out for, team ropers to the left, barrel racer/goat tiers to the right. And if you are doing anything including riding live stock go stand by the chutes." Every of rides to where they need to stand.
" ok so will be having our own little rodeo to see who will make the team for each event."
First up
Molly for barrels
-------------------Time skip----------------
Results of the mini rodeo
Barrels
1st- Tris
2nd- Molly
3rd- Susan
Goat tying
1st- Tris
2nd- Mack
3rd- Molly
Team roping
1st- Peter and drew
No won else tried out
Broncs/ bull riding
1st- Al
Tris Pov
I can't believe I made the rodeo team. I ride out to the middle with all the other winners and they had use a team jacket and puffy vest.
When four hands me mine are hand touch and I feel spark go rushing through my body, do I like him? Did he feel sparks too?
After the try outs I was at my trailer in tacking beau and baby when four comes walking over. As I'm picking up my roping saddle, which is really heavy, it starts to slide out of my hands as I'm walking. As it hits the ground I bend to pick up when someone comes and picks it up. Four😍. " I can carry my saddle" I say "I know, but I just want to help a pretty lady like your self." " well thank you"
" so are you new to town?" " yeah, just moved here from Cheyenne"
"Thats cool"
"Yeah" why is he so nervous around me and why am i nervous too!
"hey thanks for helping me with my saddle."
"No problem"
"If the team ever needs a place to practice, they can always come to my place I have a covered arena they can use"
"Thanks Tris, maybe I can come over one day and we could ride together"
"Yeah that would be cool"

FINALLY UPDATED! COMMENT AND I WILL UPDATE AGIAN!!!.,

The video is her barrel run, this is Fallon Taylor world champion barrel racer 2014!