❤️The End❤️ (+ Reggie Mantle🏈) #1

So this book is coming to an end because I'm not allowed to post more than 200 chapters buuuuut good news is that I'm making a second book!!!
So finally let's end this how it started.
With a Reggie Mantle gif (only it's the new Reggie aka my favourite Reggie aka Charles Melton)

Reggie Mantle🏈

Imagine: Reggie after you break up with him

It was driving him crazy. After everyone found out you'd broken up with Reggie everyone had been pitying him. From Cheryl and Veronica to Archie and Kevin, it was incredibly annoying. Of course he had been sad and he still was. He had been in love with you for so long until he fucked up but he couldn't change that now.
"Hey, Reggie."Archie started when they went into the locker room to change before the game.
"Stop it."Reggie told the redhead before he could say anything more."I'm ok, it's been a week."
"If you're sure."Archie said before walking away.
***
As Reggie followed the rest of the team out onto the field he couldn't help but look at the stands.
He thought he was hallucinating but you were standing there with a sign...with his number on it.
That day he played better than ever before.

The second book is up!