Veronica Lodge💜 #2

Imagine: Veronica when you two go on a disastrous double date with Archie & Josie

You groaned under your breath as Josie and Archie started yelling at each other again. Over what? The inevitability of Archie hurting himself while boxing, Josie spending too much time singing or something stupid that had come up in conversation.
You looked over at your girlfriend Veronica who rolled her eyes as the couple beside you continued to bicker.
She noticed the exhausted look on your face and tried to much something to you. You furrowed your brows and mouthed."What?"
Veronica looked at you and then nodded her head to the side, asking you if you wanted to leave.
You nodded your head.
"See!"Josie suddenly yelled."Y/N agrees with me! Music is my career! It's my life!"
"I'm important too!"Archie shouted."And I can play guitar!"
They descended into arguing again and Veronica grabbed your hand.
"Guys. Guys. Guys!"Veronica eventually shouted to get Archie and Josie's attention."I'm sorry but we have to go."
"Why?"Josie asked.
"We were having so much fun."Archie frowned.
"My dad texted."Veronica answered quickly.
"Oh."Josie pouted.
"We should do this again sometime."Archie told you.
You forced a smile."Yeah definitely."
You and Veronica rushed from Pop's.
"Never again."She told you."Never ever again."