Chapter 1

Your alarm goes off. You get out of bed take a shower then get dressed.
Your wearing this.

You put on your makeup

You put on your makeup. And some shoes on, you grab your keys, wallet, and phone jump in your car and head to Starbucks. You get a iced coffee with 2 pumps of caramel but when you go to pay they stop you cause the person in front of  you already payed for yours. Ok thank you. Have a good day miss. While you are waiting you see the guy who payed for your drink. Hey thanks for the drink whats your name?Brennan.How bout you? Yn. You say and smirk. Well a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. He said then winked. Psl and salted caramel coffee for a Brennan? The Starbucks worker said. Well that's me gorgeous bye. Bye! You got your drink and left you were just gonna go home but your brother Sam texted you.
Sam: were are u????
Yn: at Starbucks.... Y???
Sam: come to the trap house ASAP!!!!
Yn: ok 👌
You got your nails done really quick.
Then you got in your car and drove to the trap house.
Yn: I'm at the gate come out and open it!!
He came out unlocked the gate and you got out of your car. What's up? Oh not much just Elton wanted me to invite you to him 1 millionth sub party. Sam explained. Oh hell yah! You said. You  both walk in the house and you see Dyven and Kat sitting on the couch.  Girls hi. Omg Yn! Kat screamed. Yes it's me.
You all chat for 3 and a half hours.
Well it's 9:30 and the party starts at ten so we should get ready. You put on a new fashion nova dress. ( it looks like this)

Your all in Dyven and Corey's bathroom listening to music and singing

Your all in Dyven and Corey's bathroom listening to music and singing. While putting on makeup. You all take a picture. Then you realize it's 9:58 pm. You go down stairs and the other girls are still up there but you walk over to the kitchen and get a drink. And talking with Sam is......