Chapter 2

Talking with Sam is ...... The Starbucks guy. Omg you scream at yourself. Yn! Over hear. Sam calls. Shit. You say under your breath. You slowly approach them. Hey Sam . Yn meet Brennan Brennan meet my lil sister Yn. Sam says. Brennan smiles and says. Nice to meet you. And puts his arms out for a hug. So You hug him. He whispers in my ear. Gorgeous nice to see you again. Yeah nice to meet you. Brennan right? I say smirking.
1 hour later 11:00
I go into the bathroom, and fix my makeup. I go to leave and Brennan walks in and grabs your hand. What the hell Brennan? This is what. He pushes you against the wall and kisses you. You kiss back he slowly pulls away and let's go of you. You whisper in his ear. See you later daddy. You bite your lip and walk away. Under his breath he's says. What I would do if we're alone.
4 hours later 3:09
Kat made a room for me too stay in tonight so I didn't have to drive home. Sam walks up to me and says. Do you mind sharing a room with someone tonight?? No that fine I can share! Thanks Yn your a life saver. It will be with Brennan there are 2 twin beds.
2 hours later 5:19
I'm going to bed. Ok night Yn. Elton says. Brennan follows you. Yn. You led me on all night. Brennan says once we get in to your room. I know I did my best daddy.  You say smiling. Will you follow through?? Brennan asks. You kiss him and pull off his shirt. Does that tell you daddy? Definitely baby.