Chapter 4

You guys finished now it's 7:42 am you two cuddled and watched movies until 8:00 pm that night. Yn? Yes bren bren. Will you be my girlfriend? What hell yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    One week later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your going to see Brennan later today so you get ready. You put his  hoddi that looks like that and shorts on. Along with some makeup.

You do your makeup and jump in your car (it's a Tesla) you cheak it's 5:20 the time shit imma be late you think to yourself you get a message from Brennan

Brennan💛: hey babe where are u?

Yn: hey daddy like half an hour from your house why ? I have to go to class.

Brennan💛: ok just wondering. Your dress came in the mail today baby girl. Idk why it came here but yah.

Yn: YAY!! I can't wait to see it! It's gonna look so good on my body.  I can't wait to see it on me!!!

Brennan💛: I can't wait to see it off.😉

Yn: Brennan, never mind I'm driving I love you see you in like 5 hours bye. ❤️

Brennan💛: bye princess. Love you be safe.

Yn: love you bye❤️

You go to class. Your teacher starts talking you zone out big time,
Yn would you like to come answer the question?
Sure. You say enthusiastically.
* over the intercom* Can Yn Golback come to the office.
May I be excused Mr.  Javier?
Fine. He says angry. You start heading to to office you check your phone.
•3 unread message from Brennan
One asking when you would be over. One saying that sam would be at your school I'm 30 minutes. The last one saying he would see you soon.
You look up from your phone to see Sam and your best friend Colby. Why are you two here? Sam looked up from were he was signing you out from. I'll tell you outside. Colby said look you in the eyes.